Chapelle's Show (1 Viewer)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
My life is filled with quotes from Chapelle's
Me and my friends use them to communicate

my fav. one is

" LOOK HERE NIGGER THAT OVERTHERE IS MY GIRL, AND IF ANYONE IS GONNA HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER, IT'S GONNA BE ME ! "

what's yours ?

P. S. i hope everyone knows the show and noone finds it racist b/c it's about MAKING FUN of racism.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    lol yup yup i love that one too
    use it all the time when like i say something and there is no reaction i go " white power "

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    lol i guess fu*k and b*tch are the only two you can't say
    i don't find nothing wrong with any of them including the word niggA ( this one is not desprestectful unlike the other N word with a different ending )

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    lol i guess fu*k and b*tch are the only two you can't say
    i don't find nothing wrong with any of them including the word niggA ( this one is not desprestectful unlike the other N word with a different ending )
    Oh really??!!!! well, since u really seem to know everything about the streets and the ghetto, you'd know it's a frownd upon the use of it for those non-black. now I don't know where the f*ck u came from but, presumably, u don't belong to that group.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++

Oh really??!!!! well, since u really seem to know everything about the streets and the ghetto, you'd know it's a frownd upon the use of it for those non-black. now I don't know where the f*ck u came from but, presumably, u don't belong to that group.

It depends in what context you use those words.

The N word can be considered racist and degrading but here, its Dave Chapelle saying it (who is black btw for those of you who don't know him). And its only a funny sketch on an american TV show. Mia never aimed those words at anyone.. she simply repeated what Dave said within QUOTES.

So it can't be considered offensive or spiteful in this context.

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    cynical i didn't say a word about the streets and the ghetto
    i said around here ( pawtucket, rhode island )
    peolpe of DIFFERENT COLORS call each other nigga and it's not offensive
    i was called nigga by black kids a few times AND I'M A WHITE GIRL
    so ..... how can i find that offensive ?

watch the show maybe it'll calm you down a little and you'll actually have something to say about the topic

Sep 28, 2002
    cynical, are you black? just curious.

i think its stupid that people are offended when call n***er or f***ot.
    shit, when i was in the US there was that black gay dude who when i really annoyed him used to call those words. and i called him that, and others and no one was offended. shit, this is stupid.
    i hate stupid people.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    cynical, are you black? just curious.

i think its stupid that people are offended when call n***er or f***ot.
    shit, when i was in the US there was that black gay dude who when i really annoyed him used to call those words. and i called him that, and others and no one was offended. shit, this is stupid.
    i hate stupid people.
    hmmm...interesting. so it's fine to call an italian guy "dago" for instence.

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    cynical i didn't say a word about the streets and the ghetto
    i said around here ( pawtucket, rhode island )
    peolpe of DIFFERENT COLORS call each other nigga and it's not offensive
    i was called nigga by black kids a few times AND I'M A WHITE GIRL
    so ..... how can i find that offensive ?

watch the show maybe it'll calm you down a little and you'll actually have something to say about the topic
    first of all, I love David Chappelle's works even before the show in stand ups and all, needless to say I've seen the show and I like it. second, maybe I was a little harsh with my tone so I'm sorry about the attitude but i'm not sorry about my what I said. nigger and nigga is the same thing that's what i meant it's like playa and player. Ok I just was suprised when the forum censored f*** and didn't for nigger that's all. are we cool, Mia?! ;)

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    yes we're cool :)
    nigga is more of a slang word tho
    and nigger is more official and is usually used to insult people
    .... as far as i know but they are the same word
    i dunno it's weird, i guess depends on what people use it for

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I've never seen this show but I've heard the trailer several times. Always after South Park they say "If making fun of people was against the law, this guy would be a lifer. See who Dave busts on Chappelle show - coming up next". Damn, I even know it word by word. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)