championship manager 5 (2 Viewers)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
i got the game, its not that bad, but one terrible thing is that players are not evaluated properly, for instance: Del piero acceleration= 18, zlatan dribbling=14.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
i got the game, its not that bad, but one terrible thing is that players are not evaluated properly, for instance: Del piero acceleration= 18, zlatan dribbling=14.
yeah.. I mean, Emerson->Right Back!??

Trezeguet->Forward R/C ?!??!!!

I mean those should have been obvious, even if they did not research them.. :wallbang:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Emerson as a defender is the biggest joke, I don't think that he ever played there, not even a single match.

(although Blasi as an attacking midfielder comes close :D )
There's always the editor :)

May 30, 2004
this game is very bad ... its terrible its the worse football managing game for any sport.. ever made and ever will be made... seriously very bad job... i havent uninstalled a game faster in my life and i cant be more glad tht i didnt buy it

Sep 28, 2002
havent played it myself but my mate is big fan of cm series and he said its crap.

and one more thing, whats the point in editing players to make this even playable when there's fm?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
First of all,the core of the game ie the realism of transfers and match results etc. are more important than having to spend time adjusting the attributes of players,at least in my opinion.

But in any case,I have gotten the game and there is no editor so screw it:D

Birindelli is rated better than Zlatan:wallbang:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
posted by - vOnAm -

This game is crap IMO. Football Manager is much better, i don't think the stats here are accurate, and it just doesn't kick like FM does, u may say Im not used to it yet, but in my opinion it is a flop to CM4, mainly coz those people made FM, hahahah
I wrote this in on the wrong thread but still sick of this game, I cant believe it came out, good thing I didn't buy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)