championship manager 5 (3 Viewers)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Just down...got CM5, I dont think its is as bad as people expected it to be because of the delays.

The game is as fast as the eidos claim, I havent played the game much but 10 countries and 20 leagues is as fast as 1 league in fm2005.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know you said you haven't played the game much yet but from what you have seen, how are the transfers? Are they realistic or..? How is the match engine compared to FM's and how are the Juve players?

OP
.AB.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I know you said you haven't played the game much yet but from what you have seen, how are the transfers? Are they realistic or..? How is the match engine compared to FM's and how are the Juve players?
    juve player are good, the transfer not great, chelsea, barca want Maldini.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++

juve player are good, the transfer not great, chelsea, barca want Maldini.
    Well I guess I can understand Barca wanting Maldini but I don't see why Chelsea would.

I'll probably give the game a try but like Desmond I'm not getting my hopes up.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    I'd like a more comprehensive review than what abhinav has provided thus far before spending any money...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    On the screenshot the positions are totally wrong:

- Zambrotta not being able to play on the right.
    - Olivera as a centre midfielder.
    - Zebina as a central defender.
    - Blasi as an attacking midfielder.
    - Trezeguet being able to play on the right.
    - Emerson being able to play on the right... AS A DEFENDER?!

The research seems to be done in great haste, as listing Blasi as an attacking midfielder is the silliest mistake ever.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    On the screenshot the positions are totally wrong:

- Zambrotta not being able to play on the right.
    - Olivera as a centre midfielder.
    - Zebina as a central defender.
    - Blasi as an attacking midfielder.
    - Trezeguet being able to play on the right.
    - Emerson being able to play on the right... AS A DEFENDER?!

The research seems to be done in great haste, as listing Blasi as an attacking midfielder is the silliest mistake ever.
    Yeah, there are a lot of errors in the Juve team and that's quite discouraging. If there are so many mistakes in one of the biggest teams in the world then imagine what the smaller sides must be like. Olivera should be an AM RLC, Blasi a DM C, Trezeguet a SC, Emerson a DM C, Tacchinardi a DM C, Zebina should be a right back and Zambrotta should be able to play on the right.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Emerson as a defender is the biggest joke, I don't think that he ever played there, not even a single match.

(although Blasi as an attacking midfielder comes close :D )

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    EDIT: Please don't attach torrents to this forum. There's a minor crackdown going on regarding BT links, so we don't want to make Martin responsible for hosting such things on his site, hence "PMing the link to me"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)