Championship Manager 4 (2 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
you will never get rid of him even if you offered him to other clubs for 100$ so you have to wait until his contract expires then he will leave on free transfer.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
sucks. why dont u just put him on an intense training schedule and make him play in goal for the reserves and get 1-2-1-2-3-2-1-2 as a form guide ;)

he might feel depressed and commit suicide.

and another thing. if a players awol do i pay his wages?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Absent without leave

Old military term. You know, when a player you send on holiday doesn't bother comming back...

It's a good question - I don't know the answer though.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
you will never get rid of him even if you offered him to other clubs for 100$ so you have to wait until his contract expires then he will leave on free transfer.
gee... I hate this very much, his wages is killing me. :down:
You gave me a great idea though,
got a new solution, I offered him a new contract, which expired as soon as possible. and he accepted it.
maybe this is not the best idea, but in case you are not able to sell him, you can use this :LOL:

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
sucks. why dont u just put him on an intense training schedule and make him play in goal for the reserves and get 1-2-1-2-3-2-1-2 as a form guide ;)

he might feel depressed and commit suicide.

and another thing. if a players awol do i pay his wages?
:LOL::LOL: nice idea there .

Oct 1, 2002
anybody know how to change the background pic with Juventus pics?
I don't like having other teams I don't know at all as my background pics.
in addition can somebody provide good background pics? thnx ^^

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
anybody know how to get rid of Salas?
I don't like his wages, too much for a backup player.
I've tried to offer him to many clubs with low price tags (such as 4M), but nobody interested.
It's almost Mission Impossible selling Salas, but I managed :thumb:. Just put him on the transfer list and put his status as not needed by club. After a few teams get interested sell him for 0. Better than paying his wages. I sold him to Alaves this way.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Anyone tried making a "superleague" on CM4? I'm making one, you have to use the English league to do it though, doesn't work with Italian league. These will be the teams in the Euro Super League:

Premier Division: Milan, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona, Juventus, Inter, Celtic, Porto, Lazio, Valencia, Deportivo, Auxerre, Ajax, PSG, Newcastle, Basel, AEK, Liverpool, Roma.

Division 1: Bayern Munich, Bordeaux, Malaga, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Besiktas, Anderlecht, Dinamo Kiev, Club Brugge, Feyenoord, Wisla Krakow, Lyon, Hertha Berlin, Sparta Prague, Rangers, Fulham, Slavia Prague, PSV, Boavista, Maccabi Haifa, Lens, PAOK, Leeds, Schalke.

Division 2: Werder Bremen, Betis, Celta, Southampton, Chelsea, Ferencvaros, Red Star, Leverkusen, Partizan Belgrade, Levski, Mallorca, Slovan Liberec, Parma, Djurgarden, Shakhtar Donetsk, Lokomotiv Moscow, Sporting, Viktoria Zizkov, Genk, Recreativo, Olympiakos, Galatasaray, G. Birgli, Kaiserslautern.

Division 3: Trabzonspor, Spartak Moscow, Chievo, Hajduk Split, Real Sociedad, Blackburn, CSKA Sofia, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Rosenborg, Perugia, Denizlispor, Monaco, Legia Warsaw, Rennes, Guingamp, Osasuna, Sochaux, Grasshopper, Bochum, Karnten, Nacional Bucuresti, Matador Puchov, Brondby, AIK.

Conference: Marseille, Rapid Bucuresti, Grazer AK, Sturm Graz, St. Truiden, Vitesse, Aris, Sevilla, Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Midtjylland, Varteks, Austria Wien, Utrecht, Alaves, Atletico Madrid, Everton, Leiria, Dundee, 1860 Munich, Nice, Fenerbahce, HSV.

I based the teams in what divisions they went into by using the IFFHS rankings. I'll show you screenshots when it's all completely done and playable. :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Guys, my Kazaa is messed up and as a result I haven't been able to download Championship Manager 4 as yet, so I was wondering, where else can I find the game?

I hope to hear a reply soon... thanks in advance :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Guys, my Kazaa is messed up and as a result I haven't been able to download Championship Manager 4 as yet, so I was wondering, where else can I find the game?

What's wrong with your kazaa?
Can't you just download and install a new version?

Sorry, but I don't know any other places.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Cant you just buy the game? :confused:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

i got it off of a warez site. lemme find the link and get back to you.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

What's wrong with your kazaa?
Can't you just download and install a new version?

Sorry, but I don't know any other places.
Kazaa was taking up way too much space on my computer and was slowing it down tremendously so I was forced to delete it :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)