[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (10 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hell im pretty sure giovinco is much bigger Juve fan than you and not playing for 3 months wont make you rot. though if he`s not playing in november, its starting to look like his season will be nothing more than a coppa challenge unless we loan him at january.
wtf? if this guy is just nearly as talented as they all want him to be he should def. leave if he don't get playing time... for all u care about a club sitting on bench seeing players out of form playing ahead of u is so depressing

and he needs playing time to grow (like every player) ranieri can't think that he will show his best when he throw him in the game for the last 5 min....
in the end he should think about his future and not about how much he love juve

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #322
    There's no use in starting Ale and benching Gio in this match. Not in this match Claudio.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    hell im pretty sure giovinco is much bigger Juve fan than you and not playing for 3 months wont make you rot. though if he`s not playing in november, its starting to look like his season will be nothing more than a coppa challenge unless we loan him at january.
    You bet? playing consistently keeps you sharp and helps you progress. Giovinco has been doing the complete opposite of that, when he played for the U21's the other week he was completly sloppy and didn't look good at all. If D.P was 21 and never played i'm pretty sure he would have moved, carrer comes before clubs, and don't give me the 3 months rubbish, there have been perfect oppertunities for him to start against lesser teams but they haven't been used.
    Now you're telling me I'm not a big juve fan. Do you even know me? do you know the countless number of Juve games I have been to? I thought not.
    I'm pretty sure that I'm a big juve fan. My parents are from Italy and I have been raised in these colours

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    wtf? if this guy is just nearly as talented as they all want him to be he should def. leave if he don't get playing time... for all u care about a club sitting on bench seeing players out of form playing ahead of u is so depressing
    im pretty sure he is huge juve fan and 3 dissapointing months wont be big enough argument for him to damage his chance of life to play for his one and only lady. if the situation stays the same he will probably ask for a loan in january but i believe something big would have to happen for him to decide to leave in january or summer.

as for luca - i believe giovinco has been to more juve games than you and he has been raised in italy too. so - if you had a chance to play for juve and would be unfairly benched for 3 months, would you ask for a transfer?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Claudio will surprise the entire world and sub Iaquinta for Amauri, Camo for Marchionni and Neddy for DC in the 2nd. oh wait! That's what he always does.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    Claudio will surprise the entire world and sub Iaquinta for Amauri, Camo for Marchionni and Neddy for DC in the 2nd. oh wait! That's what he always does.
    unless there is an injury and melberg comes in.
    But yes subs from ranieri are stupid and obvious

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    the official line up :

manninger
    gygera
    meelberg
    chiellini
    molinaro
    nedved
    sissoko
    marchisio
    camoranesi
    del piero
    iaquinta

Guys don't worry , Ranieri is just protecting Giovinco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)