[Champions League] Zenit vs JUVENTUS (11/25/08) (12 Viewers)

Who will get in injured in this game?

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Marchisio

• Nedved

• Iaquinta

• Del Piero

• Chimenti

• Legrottaglie

• De Ceglie

• Rossi

• Amauri

• Marchionni

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
So Ranieri finally decides to start Giovinco in one of the most brutal places to play currently in the Northern Hemisphere? This is the perfect situation to "take a chance on him"?

:confused2 Okay.
Agreed, but still, Ranieri doesn't make any sense when it comes to fielding Giovinco. So much effort is seemingly in place to keep the player safe and sound, but then Ranieri opts to field him in Russia where it's not exactly like playing in Turin. So, it's completely irrational behavior.
for fuck sake, will you ever come to your senses

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The three passing geniuses Marchisio, Sissoko and De Ceglie on the same midfield... take Camoranesi out of the game and we will be hoofing long balls on Iaquinta and Giovinco. Sounds like a frustrating evening to me.
if you watch close enough, you'd notice that marchisio does at least dare some really good/creative passes ... i admit they do not always succeed in finding their target, but you can not blame everything on someone who at least tries good/decisive passes...

there was a pretty obvious situation in the game against inter, that the most people do not expect marchisio to play good and attacking passes and thus the man who should receive it wont get it, because he does not expect the pass.

the situation i mean is, when marchisio got the ball and alex was approx. 15 metres away from him. there where two players between alex and marchisio so you would have to pass really exact to prevent the opponents to get to the ball but marchisio hat the courage and did the pass and none of the opponent that stood between alex and claudio got it ... this guy has sometimes has a really good passing speed which helps a lot up front ... but in that scenario alex was owned by his marker who just made to steps to be infront of alex and intercept the ball. would alex have been in better form and aware of the marker behind him he could have easily collected that ball, but again he looked like he did not expect claudio to have the courage to play such a pass...

damn how i love players that can play low passes with high speed ...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #226
    damn how i love players that can play low passes with high speed ...
    Not a big fan of fast passing. Though I enjoy low passing of course, but more like smart passing, one touch, changing flanks with crosses.... not fast though.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
    Sep 19, 2008
    juve red & lampard: :p ... doesnt every guy?

but seriously i think it will end in a draw ... seeing that its on their land and the fact that were are not used to ice skating with the ball :p ... come to think of it who here has actually done that?... ive played soccer everywhere except on full covered snow pitch!

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    it will be tough , hope juve can get a good result , even a draw is good IMO , it is important to know that this match will start more than 2 hours earlier than other CL matches today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)