[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (20 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
What change would make Real Madrid worse than Celtic? :D

I doubt that anything would change so much that Celtic could eliminate Juventus. If we get them we're definitely through. I want Celtic. Galata won't be too shabby either. It's teams like Porto and Valencia that I fear the most. Juve most probably won't give the best against them, and they are good enough to eliminate a big team that underestimated them. I'd rather avoid Arsenal and, of course, getting Real Madrid would be a nightmare. This time we won't eliminate them.
Improtant players can get long term injuries or just miss those two games in particular. Agree that Celtic is unlikely to buy a super-player or two but Juve could lose Pirlo, Vidal, and/or Vucinic, Real could lose CR7, etc, etc.

true that little could happen in making Real a more desirable opponent than say Celtic but I'd argue that the way Real has been playing in a number of games this year, makes them a more "convenient" opponent than the scotts, who are tough to break down and very dangerous on the counter. Come to think of it, unless Mou balances out his midfield to provide better cover for the defense, Real could well be out of the CL this very next round should they meet a more serious team.

again, too much time left to make any serious predictions right now. :)

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Lucescu: “Juventus played a good game, prepared well, were aggressive and won the midfield battles, then took advantage of a refereeing error. In my view, the goal was offside,” said the former Inter Coach

“To reach a certain level, you need to have talent and history, but also a certain political strength in football,”

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #907
    Pogba MOTM? Dafuq, can't say I agree at all, tbh. :) Even though he played a good game overall, he was too laid-back at times and gave some easy balls away. We were lucky that Shakhtar wasn't more effective in using those chances. :)

I thought Chiellini was MOTM, but I thought Licht and Vidal was great as well.
    I thought Vidal was unfocused at times and Willian was able to beat him at several opportunities. He did great tackles but at the same time made many mistakes. Asamoah like always was good defensively and offered nothing going forward.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I hope we play one of the weaker teams. The club would surely appeal against Chielini's yellow. Would anyone know if Asamoah will miss the games due to African Nations participation?

On a separate note, it would be nice to see Milan playing against PSG.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I thought Vidal was unfocused at times and Willian was able to beat him at several opportunities. He did great tackles but at the same time made many mistakes. Asamoah like always was good defensively and offered nothing going forward.
    Nah, the problem was that Vidal got a thin yellow card very early and therefore had to be cautious the rest of the game. I thought he played a brilliant game to be honest, and Willian didn't create a lot. :)

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Lucescu: “Juventus played a good game, prepared well, were aggressive and won the midfield battles, then took advantage of a refereeing error. In my view, the goal was offside,” said the former Inter Coach

“To reach a certain level, you need to have talent and history, but also a certain political strength in football,”
    what a cunt thing to say.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #915
    Nah, the problem was that Vidal got a thin yellow card very early and therefore had to be cautious the rest of the game. I thought he played a brilliant game to be honest, and Willian didn't create a lot. :)
    Willian didn't create a lot because of Lichtsteiner, he then moved to the middle and got stuck.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

LOL, the nerve of that Romanian faggoty gypsy after the Fernandinho handball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)