[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (77 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yep, prospects for an easy look pretty grim :D ... as long as we don't draw Barca or Bayern, I don't mind the rest - catenaccio with a side of quick counters would take care of them :p. Lot's of time till then, though.
best chance would eighter be dortmund or schalke

Dortmunds pacy counterattacks will be taken out no problem by milan's deep defensive line. but i want dortmund to progress, so rather not them

schalke, weakest team among those, should draw that. good for the coefficient aswel if you knock em out

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
gotta love the mood swings around here - pre-game the estrogen levels were thru the roof, now testosterone is clouding judgment all over the place :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Something tells me we are going to get Real at the knockouts
I see Barca Real the only teams better than us with Bayern on a similar level to us. So I definitely hope to avoid Real but I wouldnt like us to get Valencia eigther. Any other team will be fine
BTW Real will be extra tough as we wont have Chiellini to mark Ronaldo for the 1st game
since ronaldo plays on the left side, thats not really a problem since barzagli and lichtsteiner are supposed to nullify him

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no easy opponents from here on - even more "appealing" ones like Galata and Celtic would be tough nuts to crack, especially the latter. Lots of time till the elimination round, though, and many things could change in the meantime.
What change would make Real Madrid worse than Celtic? :D

I doubt that anything would change so much that Celtic could eliminate Juventus. If we get them we're definitely through. I want Celtic. Galata won't be too shabby either. It's teams like Porto and Valencia that I fear the most. Juve most probably won't give the best against them, and they are good enough to eliminate a big team that underestimated them. I'd rather avoid Arsenal and, of course, getting Real Madrid would be a nightmare. This time we won't eliminate them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
gotta love the mood swings around here - pre-game the estrogen levels were thru the roof, now testosterone is clouding judgment all over the place :D
let me find you this post after game 3. everyone was depressed and i said back then : look, we need to kill the danes, and chelsea will have to beat shaktar. next we will get chelsea and if we win that, shaktar is allready qualified so we have a easy final game.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Top of the group, wohoo :weee:, a very calculated game by Juve! Chiellini, Vidal and Vucinic were beasts and everybody managed what they were asked. Now hopefully we won't draw Real or Arsenal cause I am hoping that we go far and save our best games for QF or SF; difficult games in R16 would ask a lot in terms of physical and mental fitness, also Chiellini be missing the first leg. :(

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Had a few. You mugs out there find me out the possible opponents we could get? I know arsenal who I think we'll get. Ironic

Jan 5, 2011
What change would make Real Madrid worse than Celtic? :D

I doubt that anything would change so much that Celtic could eliminate Juventus. If we get them we're definitely through. I want Celtic. Galata won't be too shabby either. It's teams like Porto and Valencia that I fear the most. Juve most probably won't give the best against them, and they are good enough to eliminate a big team that underestimated them. I'd rather avoid Arsenal and, of course, getting Real Madrid would be a nightmare. This time we won't eliminate them.

You basically said we can't beat anytime besisdes Celtic and Galasataray :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)