[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (128 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlackWhiteGold

Oct 23, 2012
We can draw these teams:
FC Porto
Arsenal
Real Madrid
Valencia
Celtic
Galatasaray

Anything except Real Madrid is great. :)
Celtic would be a tough out too. They have been playing at a high level. This was huge to win the group because you don't want to have to play the group winners in the round of 16 which would have been matchups like PSG, Dortmund, Man U, Bayern Munich or Barcelona in the next round.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Loved Chiellini's passion towards the end! Was amazing alongside Vidal and lichtsteiner! Pogba had a decent game too, apart from a few stray passes

Can't wait for the knockout draw, really hope we get Madrid or Arsenal, we can easily $#@! all over Arsenal!
So proud of the team!!!

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
let just take who we get and not get into "i hope we draw such and such" in the past i found that to be bad luck. I wished we drew arsenal back in the day and liverpool and both times we bowed out. iv since then not wished anything but play and win whoever it is.

damn what a solid away performance. Excellent display. some errant passes but pogba stepped up pirlo wasnt at his best and marchisio out and yet we imo controlled the mid until we scored the obviously you can see we sat back slightly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Was very impressed with Pogba and Licht. The defenseive trio were all great today and so as Vidal. But damn, Pogba. Kid's a monster.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I would love to draw Gala or Celtic, but all-in-all, bar Madrid, we should be able to beat all of those teams.

Ahh fuck Madrid, we got this shit :D!
no easy opponents from here on - even more "appealing" ones like Galata and Celtic would be tough nuts to crack, especially the latter. Lots of time till the elimination round, though, and many things could change in the meantime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)