[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (128 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
None of us saw this coming.

I'm not saying anything new when I say that Vucinic-Giovinco, despite their talent, is a terrible partnership. Quag should start instead of one of them.
You can't be serious! Quag buried himself!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah..well, he did open the score against Chelsea a few weeks ago. At this point, I would swallow my pride and play Quagliarella (if he's mentally ready for it), the match is just too damn important. I'm not glad to see the midget for a match like this.
He also played like shiit vs Milan!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You can't be serious! Quag buried himself!

- - - Updated - - -

He also played like shiit vs Milan!
He could be shit, but looking at the bigger picture, Quag has easily been our best striker this season and us not using him during his current form for a match like this is just stupid.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Vucinic played even $#@!tier against Milan.
And he kept his mouth shut!

- - - Updated - - -

He could be $#@!, but looking at the bigger picture, Quag has easily been our best striker this season and us not using him during his current form for a match like this is just stupid.
yeah I know, we might regret this! And the game vs Norsjellad!

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
I have to admit he is an above-average striker on our team. But I have any respect for him since that incident and I don't believe that he is a long term player for the club. We have to keep on playing Gio and Vuci to force them to get on form rather than depending on a Baggio-wannabe ego dog who has no respect. I hope he ends up at Inter.
Quag has balls because he-s good, when he wants he is more than vuci+gio together. He-s making an entry after 70' when the shakhtar-s defensive is tired.

Oct 23, 2011
Im starting to feel sick that's how nerves i am. We need to score the first goal of the game. If Shaktar does, it can become very dangerous in the counter attacks.. I'd go for a 1-2, Vucinic and Chiello with a header :D!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)