[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (56 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No. He won't be leaving in the winter, especially since Shakhtar are already in the next round of the CL, and if he continues to perform at this level, his price will inevitably increase.

In the summer, he will cost too much, and there will be way too much competition for him.

As for the game itself, I expect us to score early, and for the game to end in a 1-1 draw.
The old B81 would have said: "NO, you know why? because Marotta has a midtable mentality!!! He could have gotten Willian in the summer but instead he used the money to buy Padoin, and Bendtner :howler:"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So, what are people wanting Juve to do differently from the game in Turin in order to have more control over the game?

Juve were really caught out with Shakhtar flooding the middle of the pitch and focusing a lot of their attacks through Pirlo's area of the pitch.

The defence was then left looking very exposed.

The wingbacks in that game didn't seem to know what they were meant to be doing - marking, tucking in beside the defence, trying to stop the midfield being dominated - and just ended up standing in nothing postions out wide and really didn't help matters.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So, what are people wanting Juve to do differently from the game in Turin in order to have more control over the game?

Juve were really caught out with Shakhtar flooding the middle of the pitch and focusing a lot of their attacks through Pirlo's area of the pitch.

The wingbacks in that game didn't seem to know what they were meant to be doing - marking, tucking in beside the defence, trying to stop the midfield being dominated - and just ended up standing in nothing postions out wide and really didn't help matters.
We'll see what Conte is made of I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what did Conte say about Lucescu after he said we were predictable, I couldn't find it anywhere?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

4-3-3 apparently.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Also if I hear one more Chelsea fan saying we'll play for a draw because we're corrupt bastards then I hope they die.

They should accept their so called superstar team got outplayed in both games by us and we're a much better team with better players who rightfully deserve to go through.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chelsea deserve to be out already, they have been fucking shite in this tournament. They should be thankful for our sporting fair play in letting Nordsjaelland draw and keep their hopes alive.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'm worried and scared but i trust this team, whenever we had our backs against the wall we delivered, last year when we had that series of consecutive draws and played our best game against Milan afterwards, same after Buffon fuck up. We responded strongly this year against Chelsea. I hope we came out tomorrow with the right mindset and focused with our eyes on the prize. I'm sure Conte will fire up the boys tomorrow and hopefully the lads translate the personnality of the coach on the pitch :flag2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)