[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (31 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Since its not clearly stated that this is a joke, and i have not developped a mental shield towards jokes i dont like, i will take this as offensive for the female populaton, and ask for an infraction.
Lapa is a first time offender. I verbally warned him, he apologized and immediately ceased making such posts. Infraction is deemed unnecessary.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have never received an infraction about jokes before, that made me a first time offender aswel. Every previous infraction i ever got are from clear insults, not jokes.

yet i got a straight infraction.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I have never received an infraction about jokes before, that made me a first time offender aswel. Every previous infraction i ever got are from clear insults, not jokes.

yet i got a straight infraction.
Cool story bro. But none of that matters. This is the point where you let things go and try not to accumulate any more infractions before one of the last two you received run out.

If you wish to continue arguing please do so in the appropriate thread.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3947321 said:
Fucking shakhtar fans go fuck urself! Btw their nickname is "moles" :rofl dig a Hole motherfuckers we will bury you there imbeciles
Dont waste your breath on them man, its le nouveaux riche. they finally got a year in wich they dont fuck up at a certain point (yet), so they will now spread BM everywere they go.
remember the city fans we dont see anymore ? same thing

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm still fucking mad that I missed the derby yesterday :cry:, and we even played 4-3-3 for the first time this season. Crap...

But fuck it, I'm not going to miss this for anything in the world. And I've also found out that I won't need to find a crappy shit stream! My TV provider (Stofa for the Danes) has free web tv, and they have a limited extra channel only for web tv! That channel only shows one thing and that is an extra Champions League game besides the two popular ones that are shown on the regular channels. And OMFG, THEY ARE SHOWING SHAKHTAR-JUVENTUS! :D Fuck me, I didn't see that coming. :D Now I'll be able to watch the match in good quality with Danish commentators. :D HELL YEAH. :nico::mark:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm still fucking mad that I missed the derby yesterday :cry:, and we even played 4-3-3 for the first time this season. Crap...

But fuck it, I'm not going to miss this for anything in the world. And I've also found out that I won't need to find a crappy shit stream! My TV provider (Stofa for the Danes) has free web tv, and they have a limited extra channel only for web tv! That channel only shows one thing and that is an extra Champions League game besides the two popular ones that are shown on the regular channels. And OMFG, THEY ARE SHOWING SHAKHTAR-JUVENTUS! :D Fuck me, I didn't see that coming. :D Now I'll be able to watch the match in good quality with Danish commentators. :D HELL YEAH. :D
http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?185079-FUTBOL-Seria-A-Juventus-v-Torino-1-12-2012

second half only bro, its a good watch

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #154
    The only thing that makes me worry is if the players think we already advanced before the final whistle.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Росонери гнусни, вие пак сте втори, а ний сме черно-бели шампиони!
    It even rhymes :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    The only thing that makes me worry is if the players think we already advanced before the final whistle.
    this season, they certainly developped a habbit of going into games with the wrong mindset

fiorentina, danes, inter, shaktar, milan, and a few lesser serie a teams were we were lucky to got away with a draw or win

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Hi everybody! Hope you are doing all great, guys!
    Here in Donetsk 55k fans will be waiting for nice elimination game )). Frankly, I do not know who will win, but there will be no DRAW! I think Abramovich has already promised Akhmetov to buy Willian for 40 mln euro, if Shakhtar kicks out Juventus. People are very excited to see another European grand team to be trashed. It is not about how Juve will play, it is all about how Shakhtar will play - if they do not make stupidmistakes nothing will stop them.
    We'll see fella. You guys ain't all that. And what's your history like exactly? Yeah.....crack on!!

- - - Updated - - -

Then that'll be very naive of them. And we'll be hearing the "this wasn't Juve" excuses again

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We'll see fella. You guys ain't all that. And what's your history like exactly? Yeah.....crack on!!
    Do you guys remember those Manchester City fans who used to visit this forum? They claimed that Juve only has past while City has future. They were convinced that CL is theirs :D
    Not that Juve did much more than City since then, but I'd still like to hear their thoughts after 2 straight CL group stage eliminations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)