[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (21 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You cannot keep people forever if they want to leave. I think Shakhtar will sell Willian, he told several times he wants a transfer to a stronger league, like APL. If Willian scores, Shakhtar will get jackpot. But anyway, we have a lot young Brazilians who want to repeat his success - it is like a factory here.
Alot of feeder clubs like shaktar, seemb to forget, that you will not produce great talent each cycle. So we'll see how that goes.

I do like how you keep saing "apl" instead of "epl". I'm assuming the A stands for ass, making it "ass premier league", wich pretty is a pretty good name for it :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Alot of feeder clubs like shaktar, seemb to forget, that you will not produce great talent each cycle. So we'll see how that goes.

I do like how you keep saing "apl" instead of "epl". I'm assuming the A stands for ass, making it "ass premier league", wich pretty is a pretty good name for it :tup:
:sergio:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hopefully that fucker will die with his communist piece of shit country. And if this count as insulting other members then I will come to rape you mods....yes, even you Kate.
Stop being a whinny little bitch. Seriously bro, it's getting old.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Росонери гнусни, вие пак сте втори, а ний сме черно-бели шампиони!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Росонери гнусни, вие пак сте втори, а ний сме черно-бели шампиони!
just out of curiosity - how old are you? And please don't try fooling me by saying older than 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)