[Champions League] JUVENTUS vs Real Madrid (10/21/08) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Sissoko

• Nedved

• Molinaro :)

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Legro, Camo, Vinnie I think
i thot Camo was out for 3 weeks... dnt think he'll feature vs Real... so i guess apart from Grandad all other positions are open in midfield... from what we have been seeing this season Ranieri will play him even if he's in a wheelchair...

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
i just wann to know from u mates: What about our injury players???? When they will be ready te play!!! i will start from Zebina when he will be able? Legro? Zaneti? Sissoko? Camo? Marchioni? IQ? im informed just for Trezegol... that he will be able in janary...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
As many said,i really love Juve no matter what and want to believe but,it's so hard these days to be optimistic...i say a draw here.0-0 or 1-1...

Jun 13, 2007
You honestly expect us to draw to Madrid. I think anything less than a three goal defeat would me a great achievement for us. This is the worst Juve team I've seen in over a decade.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
How about we let out youth team play instead of the whole team. Bring them with their coach. We'll just lend them Del Piero, Amauri and Giovinco.

I am sure they could achieve a better result.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
You honestly expect us to draw to Madrid. I think anything less than a three goal defeat would me a great achievement for us. This is the worst Juve team I've seen in over a decade.
I agree,we suck at the moment,but as i said i want to have little hope no matter what situation...

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
This so called "crisis" is actually a tactical preparation for Real. We let them believe that we suck so much that they'll underestimate us and we'll blow them away from the start. The CL is our target :eyebrows:

That's the only way I can be positive about this match.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Watching this game is like 90 minutes of dissapointment
i love this team so muich but i just can not stand to watch them anymore... my heart is bleeding when i see them play like shit ... for me the game vs bate was the absolut negative point...never ever have seen juve been outplayed by such a side...and seeing a legend like neddy playing like s*** is just killing me... i have so much great memories with all the old guard and seeing them underpreform is just so painful... i can not even remember when we started so bad... and it is just so easy to fix it...... get a new coach and sporting director and some quality players ( 2 defenders and a playmaker) and here we go again... but how can players like molinaro and knezevic play for a side like juve... don't tell me we got no money etc... if we would have used the money right we would fight for the scuedetto and cl..(tiago almiron andrade poulsen are all useless)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
we can't score more than one goal a game, n our defence is a CHARITY..looks like the perfect mix for a routing from Madrid...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only chance i see for us is to play like we played against Zenit. Make the match as boring as it gets and hope for FK's in dangerous positions.
Real will not underestimate us and they won't push too much to destroy us. They'll start carefully.
Even if they are aware of our situation, and they are, 0:0 is still a very good result for them.
We shouldn't defend, like Ranieri tried to do at 1:1 yesterday, and we shouldn't go all attack simply because we're too poor to do anything.

Unfortunately this is the sad reality. We're not good enough to outplay teams and we're awful when teams attack on us. We should just take an advantage of the respect Real will show for us and play for the draw that will also satisfy Real, hoping that one of the FK's or CK's will result with a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)