[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (4 Viewers)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
u cant be serious right now, he is playing pretty good even though he plays a different position every game
are you watching the game?? i'll give you that he's playing on a different position every time, and he even had to switch DURING this game, but still. he fucked up in midfield, and now as RB too. He miscontrolled nearly EVERY ball that came with an opponent nearby, he made 2 or 3 bad passes (out of maybe 6 overall)
anyways, i'm just wondering about his form, not the player himself

Nothing serious,he is fine again and doesn't need to go to hospital according to the commentators of Rai Uno.
thank god, thanks for the info

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
WTF !! Am watching liverpool game against standard and there is a standard player that i swear i just saw him 2 days ago playing with belgium in the olympics!! Is this even possible....(can't miss him he's the white guy with the afro hair)......

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
WTF !! Am watching liverpool game against standard and there is a standard player that i swear i just saw him 2 days ago playing with belgium in the olympics!! Is this even possible....(can't miss him he's the white guy with the afro hair)......
You're right. He got redded on purpose to make it to the match.

ForzaFerrari

Oct 12, 2005
You mean Fellaini? That's correct. At the olympics he was red carded for absolutely nothing at all so he returned to his club.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
TO EVERYONE REQUESTING A STREAM
Just go to bet365.com
The stream is fine quality, resolution is ok, no lagging, english comments...
wonder why everyone wants to mess with these shit-stream-programs...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
yeah i know i was shocked too,, i think he went back , with kompany

Sep 2, 2004
are you watching the game?? i'll give you that he's playing on a different position every time, and he even had to switch DURING this game, but still. he fucked up in midfield, and now as RB too. He miscontrolled nearly EVERY ball that came with an opponent nearby, he made 2 or 3 bad passes (out of maybe 6 overall)
anyways, i'm just wondering about his form, not the player himself

thank god, thanks for the info
is anyone else agreeing with this....cuz i dont this he is playing bad at all.....maybe its cuz the stream is so messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)