[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
I know what people are saying about our lack of creativity without delpiero and camo, but what of amauri and giovinco during the course of the season. And pavel! I think our creativity could be better but won't suffer in the ways we think.

Jul 14, 2008
That's the thing. We look great, but if you analyse the play, it's all Camoranesi and Del Piero.. We are a bit onedimensional.
Camo and Alex are also some of our most creative players.

We can always count on Nedved - he has had a great pre-season. But then again he is not getting any younger. Looking forward to seeing the atomic ant (Giovinco) on the field.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good first half. Glad to see Ranieri had the balls to field three up top.

And as expected, the three up top worked very nicely, which is why we should use it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Is Dossena really this garbage, or is he having a bad day? (watching Pool match)

Ive got the pool match on tv here and Dossena gave a penalty away for handball which was way outside the box. hes been owned by dalmat a few times which is funny. Liverppol do look awful!!! Liege should be at least 2-0 up. I dont care as we're 3 up! :jvefan:

vladale

Jan 21, 2008
Guys, shut the fuck up about Mollinaro. I know he's bad and most of the people here know about that but we don't have another backup. We have, De Ceglie but he's currently unavaiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)