[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (88 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No, it will be easier for the other teams to attract quality players.
It will be easier for every club in Italy - including us. Big players don't want to play in mediocre leagues unless the money are enormous (like PSG). Otherwise it's much more attractive to play in one of the bigger leagues.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
was watching some highlights from sky italia...maaaan maurizio compagnoni is one commentator cud make u fuck shit up when juve scores..RETE!! RETE!! and that zambruno is all hype!!

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Most casual fans don't have that much clue on Serie A anymore, but they all know about teams like Barcelona and Man Utd.
That's because of the number of times Barcelona and Man Utd have played the CL final in recent years. You can see that Serie was top in the 90s that coincides with that from 92 to 98 the CL final had an Italian team every year. Between 2005-12 barring 2010, the CL final had at-least one English team participating. If Serie A clubs don't make the finals and beat the existing European powerhouses then a competitive league is irrelevant to the casual fans.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
American genitals must be disgusting.
I was just walking down Union St. in SF this afternoon. I couldn't believe the number of waxing salons there.

I used to call that neighborhood "The Dorms" because of all the people just out of college who lived in apartments there. But now I think I'm gonna call it Beaverton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)