[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (80 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Winning a league with 3 CL spots isn't as impressive as winning one with 4 of em.
If you think 4 CL places will impress the Premiership fans, think again. They don't have a clue about football, they watch PL and nothing else every week and think "wow, these guys are awesome" and then they wonder what happened when we beat Chelsea 3-0 or when England get humiliated at the world cup.
The important question here is do you want Milan and Merda to qualify for the CL?

Besides UEFA coefficients have nothing to do with the quality of the league. Most of the points are won in the UEFA Cup. The system is a joke.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Number of CL spots =/= A leagues quality.

Milan and Merda will qualify for CL anyway, if they're good enough. 3 or 4 doesn't matter.

What's the point of shutting out you're league rivals from the Euro competitions? I don't get it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Number of CL spots =/= A leagues quality.

Milan and Merda will qualify for CL anyway, if they're good enough. 3 or 4 doesn't matter.

What's the point of shutting out you're league rivals from the Euro competitions? I don't get it.
Thats what I said.

And Milan and Merda usually aren't good enough. More often than not one of them won't make the top 3.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
That doesn't make any sense unless you want Inter and Milan to qualify every year. I don't. And since we'll be at least 3rd in the next few years, 3 CL teams is perfect.
I'll rather beat teams that are good than beat shitty teams 5-0 again and again. :)

Rivalry isn't funny if the rivals are shit. :)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Rubin Kazan 3 - 0 Inter Milan

Tell me that doesn't make you feel good. Sometimes football is not so much about your team winning, but about the rivals losing.

- - - Updated - - -
@Foeller I take it you are one of those who support all Italian clubs in Europe. That's kinda gay. Try to concentrate on your hatred for merda.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No, it isn't. Not at all. Winning a league with 18 would mean that the two worst teams of the 20 team league aren't there anymore.

Winning a league with 4 CL spots instead of 3 would mean that the average team of the league is better - because the top is better than before.

In conclusion, a 4 CL spot league is more difficult because the top teams are better than a 3 CL spot league. A 18 team league is only better because the two worst teams (who we don't compete with) aren't in the league anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

@Foeller I take it you are one of those who support all Italian clubs in Europe. That's kinda gay. Try to concentrate on your hatred for merda.
Lol. Great argument. I'm supporting every Italian club in Europe until the final where I want them to lose badly. I want the Italian league to be as great as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)