[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (65 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,102
    Yeah, there's no way that happened... I mean, come on, that would mean that you actually have a job.
    That or he works with 12 year olds which makes him too 12 years old working in a Nike factory in China.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
    Yeah that move was a fucked up move cause the Danes weren't playing. That said, I do think that someone should do something about this annoying gentlemen's agreement in football where teams stop when someone gets injured. 90% of the time these injuries are feigned and nothing but a strategy to stop the other team. Unless it's a head injury no one should stop.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    she was a female, you know what they are like, overly emotional and mix that with a heavy defeat for a team you would die for. oh it was like a Cartman moment when he met scott tennerman
    Yeah, I don't know any females that would cry because of a football game. I can't think of anyone to be honest. Maybe Janna would, but I'm not really sure if she counts as a female?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    "Shakhtar will beat Juve if they want to. I feel they'll rest players and cruise through it. Think about it, Shakhtar are already through. Juve are corrupt and Platini's former team, he's a Juve legend. There's no way we are going through so put that optimism to bed and concentrate on facing Liverpool in Europe again."

- Random Chelsea Fan

:lol:

I love it. When everyone loses to us, they use the same cop out.

You just suck. Get over yourselves.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    He deserves the UEFA $#@! of the Year award for that. I do hope they make an example out of him. Otherwise all this "Fair Play" talk is just lip service.
    He is definitely a piece of garbage, but what rule did he break?

This sort of arbitrary punishment not constituted by the laws of anything really are a major problem these days.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    The ''Don't be an asshole'' rule

His celebration for his third goal really showed what kind of person he is, sticking his tongue in and out and waving back at the Nordjaalaeaelknand (or whatever the fuck they're called) players, so ignorant.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

This sort of arbitrary punishment not constituted by the laws of anything really are a major problem these days.
    I pretty much agree. Huge dick move, but not against any rule. Anything other than some sort of internal punishment should be out of bounds.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    "Shakhtar will beat Juve if they want to. I feel they'll rest players and cruise through it. Think about it, Shakhtar are already through. Juve are corrupt and Platini's former team, he's a Juve legend. There's no way we are going through so put that optimism to bed and concentrate on facing Liverpool in Europe again."

- Random Chelsea Fan

:lol:

I love it. When everyone loses to us, they use the same cop out.

You just suck. Get over yourselves.
    And for that reason I want to kill moratti. Even though its trolling restarts being jealous. It's because Moratti rat face that we even have to hear that crap. All evil about Juve always ends up being the fault of Merda.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
    I pretty much agree. Huge $#@! move, but not against any rule. Anything other than some sort of internal punishment should be out of bounds.
    True but then what does Uefa have that fair play patch on all team jerseys for then? For kicks? Even if it is just a gentlemen rule it's respect for the fact a fellow player is down fake or not and its only fair (hence fair play) to give the ball back. The ball you never had possession of in the first place which means you would of NEVER scored that goal in the first place. Just ask yourself if that was against us on the 6th match day and into 1-0 Shaktar now what would you say? You can't say it couldn't happen because if that fcker did there he would of done it in a World Cup, CL final or any other important game so yes he deserves the book thrown at him or that fair play patch is just for show.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010

And what rule did Suarez break by calling Evra negrito? Anyways, UEFA is the company that owns these guys and can see to punish them the way they see fit if they misrepresent the company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)