[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (70 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The Suns gave Pirlo the highest rating tonight :lol:

Cech and Asamoah got an 8.00 too, but how on earth did Pirlo get a higher rating than Chiellini or Vidal, and why did they give Pirlo an 8.00, while they gave Barzagli a 6.00, even if Barza made no mistake at all and practically won every duel.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't give a fuck at all about Milan to be honest. I do not consider them a club, a team, woth any attention.

Pardon my inappropriate comment if this was aimed at somebody else. :D
Aimed? It's a statement. Therefore it's no more aimed at you (or anybody else) then saying "Italians sure love pasta." :wth:

Believe it or not, the world isn't always talking about you. ;)

Serie A sucks ballz in this tourney, and nobody has made a show like Juve yet.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This was our first win against an English team in CL in the last 10 years. Our last win before tonight was against New Castle in 2002. After that we drew 4 and lost 6 matches.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This was our first win against an English team in CL in the last 10 years. Our last win before tonight was against New Castle in 2002. After that we drew 4 and lost 6 matches.
what does capello think of the outdated 3-5-2 now? :seven:

chelsea havn't beaten an Italian side away for some years now. 6 i think it was

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
One of my favourite things about this victory tonight was being able to watch the game with my mate who's a Chelsea fan and just casually turning and grinning in his direction with every goal that we scored. Sometimes the less subtle celebrations can get under your skin better :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The Suns gave Pirlo the highest rating tonight :lol:

Cech and Asamoah got an 8.00 too, but how on earth did Pirlo get a higher rating than Chiellini or Vidal, and why did they give Pirlo an 8.00, while they gave Barzagli a 6.00, even if Barza made no mistake at all and practically won every duel.
The English are ridiculous about rating players based on reputation.

Even the Guardian, which generally covers foreign football pretty well, is putting far too much focus on Pirlo in their comments on the game.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
One of my favourite things about this victory tonight was being able to watch the game with my mate who's a Chelsea fan and just casually turning and grinning in his direction with every goal that we scored. Sometimes the less subtle celebrations can get under your skin better :D
I know exactly how you feel :D

What a game. Every player did great in my opinion. Maybe Asamoah failed at times but besides that was a rounded perfect match.

Well done JUVE! :flag1:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The English are ridiculous about rating players based on reputation.

Even the Guardian, which generally covers foreign football pretty well, is putting far too much focus on Pirlo in their comments on the game.
Thats because they all found out about Pirlo this summer and they think he is the next big thing.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fantastic. Love it.

Capello was always an idiot for sitting back against English sides. Can't play a lethargic game against their kind.

The midfield was superb and won the match. Without a true striker Chelsea was always going to be disjointed.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
[video=metacafe;9422425/juventus_chelsea_3_0_enrico_zambruno/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9422425/juventus_chelsea_3_0_enrico_zambruno/[/video]
Zambruno

[video=metacafe;9423263/juventus_chelsea_3_0_audio_stadio/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9423263/juventus_chelsea_3_0_audio_stadio/[/video]
Audio Stadio

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fantastic. Love it.

Capello was always an idiot for sitting back against English sides. Can't play a lethargic game against their kind.

The midfield was superb and won the match. Without a true striker Chelsea was always going to be disjointed.
Ill never forgive that fuker for benching del piero so much. Fukin prick. Old fashioned defensive fuker-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)