[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (17 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Don't mention that dude today, please. I've been praying for results in the past, that fucker has never delivered. Don't think he's much of a Juve fan :(
Every one has his beliefs. For example, if I don't post "It's Matchday motherfuckers! :weee:" every goddamn matchday, with those exact words and no spelling mistakes, and we don't win, I'd consider myself to have a big part for that loss.

I'm weird like that.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Not an atheist?

What sort of Scandinavian are you!?
Oo, now there's a rumour I don't want floating around. Definitely an atheist, mate.

But on matchdays I go into superstition-mode, big time.

Every one has his beliefs. For example, if I don't post "It's Matchday motherfuckers! :weee:" every goddamn matchday, with those exact words and no spelling mistakes, and we don't win, I'd consider myself to have a big part for that loss.

I'm weird like that.
I think this summed it up nicely :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
CL games always bring out the shouting lunatic in me, not sure what it is. Especially against English teams, listening to the home commentators.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
CL games always bring out the shouting lunatic in me, not sure what it is. Especially against English teams, listening to the home commentators.
Jazeera has Lineker, Venables, Shearer and Stapleton as their experts, you can only imagine what its like when they are discussing Italian teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)