[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (81 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
"man, if these guys get a decent striker, they will be up there with barca and real, they should get cavani or falcao, itd make them a super elite team" This coming the the moderator of the chelseafcfourm.com...Wow never thought id hear that from someone other then a Juve fan.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
"man, if these guys get a decent striker, they will be up there with barca and real, they should get cavani or falcao, itd make them a super elite team" This coming the the moderator of the chelseafcfourm.com...Wow never thought id hear that from someone other then a Juve fan.
Maybe their mod is crazy just like the ones on our forum? :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And you needed a Chelsea fan to realize that?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even though Mirko made it in the squad I don't think he has the match fitness to start the game. Even if he starts it he will start alongside Gio. Conte sees something in this partnership, I believe too they can't play together!
Okay!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Anyone who knows about football and see how we play and how we waste goal chances, can discern that we would be such a force with a falcao or a cavani, and it is very sad that it is the only piece missing in our puzzle, and there are no signs of one coming soon enough.

IMO, we really should break the bank coming next season and really get a falcao no matter what. We need to capitalize on our momentum, now that we have a compact team.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Anyone who knows about football and see how we play and how we waste goal chances, can discern that we would be such a force with a falcao or a cavani, and it is very sad that it is the only piece missing in our puzzle, and there are no signs of one coming soon enough.

IMO, we really should break the bank coming next season and really get a falcao no matter what. We need to capitalize on our momentum, now that we have a compact team.
We really should but i dont know if we will. We dont even know for sure if its even Marottas fault. Maybe its the players he's trying to buy who just dont want to come to Italy. Never know but I think even though Cavani is a shyte face fcker, if Mazzarri leaves for a break next season I can see Cavani wanting out since I really think its the coach keeping Napoli together.. Imo anyway.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Well I watched the Juve vs Lazio game. What a pile of crap. Luckily, Vidal doesn't look to be anywhere near the form he was showing last season and Pirlo wasn't even on the bench. More of the same against us please!

:lol: shows what they know
Wow I think that fellow needs better glasses then Moratti. Pile of crap? Offensively maybe but if we played that same way against Chelsea with a more clinical display from our forwards we'd smash Chelsea ans Juve would be the team to show first hand the luck of the blues is over.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wow I think that fellow needs better glasses then Moratti. Pile of crap? Offensively maybe but if we played that same way against Chelsea with a more clinical display from our forwards we'd smash Chelsea ans Juve would be the team to show first hand the luck of the blues is over.
funny how they forgot so quickly at how they lost to west fucking brom over the weekend :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)