[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (87 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
If we draw against Chelsea than a Nordsjealland - Shakthar draw would be the best option right?
Well, a Nordsjælland win would be the best then, but a draw second best. Because if we only draw against Chelsea then we need to win against Shaktar no matter what, and there's no scenario where Shaktar can relax and get through with a loss in their match against us (unless Chelsea chokes against Nordsjælland, but they won't know that until our game is over).

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Di Mateo is an italian coach, they will defeinitely sit back. They are coming for a draw and counter-play attacking football. Another boring game like the one vs Lazio.

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
Di Mateo is an italian coach, they will defeinitely sit back. They are coming for a draw and counter-play attacking football. Another boring game like the one vs Lazio.
First of all, being an Italian doesn't automatically mean you gonna sit back, that's just a played-out stereotype about Italian football. You may think that they will sit back based on the way they usually play or how they won the CL last season, but not solely because their coach is Italian. Secondly, boring?! Being a Juventus fan how can you get bored watching a game of this magnitude. Plus I don't think the Lazio game was boring at all, I actually thought it was pretty entertaining throughout.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we approach this game the same way we did against lazio then I'll be happy. Rather turn up and give it a go then pussy out and be too cautious

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let's just pray that they will succumb to the pressure and let in an early goal, to force them to go for the equalizer and let us play our game.

No more fukups... Our forwards have to be as incisive as ever if we want to get this, because I don't see them giving us much chances after parking the bus from minute one. They know the pressure is on us and ill try to use that to their favor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)