[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (88 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yup we could still make it if we draw this.If we win against Shakthar in our last game and assuming Shakthar beat Nords on Matchday 5 ,both teams would be tied on 10 pts and we'd by going through courtesy a superior head 2 head record over Shakthar.We have to only make sure we dont lose in either of the 2 games with a win atleast in either game ofcourse.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Although a safer bet would be us winning over Chelsea at Juventus stadium than going to Donbass Arena on the last CL matchday and hoping for a result.

Win is the only thing that should be on the team's mind come Tuesday.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Although a safer bet would be us winning over Chelsea at Juventus stadium than going to Donbass Arena on the last CL matchday and hoping for a result.

Win is the only thing that should be on the team's mind come Tuesday.
Yup, that is far more likely to happen. We should play on tuesday like a draw equals a loss. If we manage to win against Chelsea and Shaktar wins against Nordsjælland, then both us and Shaktar will get through with a draw in the last game. I know it has been mentioned a lot of times before (even by myself :p), but it's important to remember.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Imagine Nordjsaelland stunting against Shatkhar and getting a draw.
I'm fearing that as well. :) The only positive about a potential Nordsjælland draw is that we might be actually be able to take the first place. But then again, I'll be more than happy with a second place.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lost away, had won 15 straight league games before that.

though ideally we want them to beat Nords and for us to beat Chelsea.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
lost away, had won 15 straight league games before that.

though ideally we want them to beat Nords and for us to beat Chelsea.
Nice. :) And yes, we agree it's best that Shaktar beats Nordsjælland, but there are positives about a potential Nordsjælland win or draw. :)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Nice. :) And yes, we agree it's best that Shaktar beats Nordsjælland, but there are positives about a potential Nordsjælland win or draw. :)
If we draw against Chelsea than a Nordsjealland - Shakthar draw would be the best option right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)