[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (45 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This is a lost cause imo, we cant compete in this level without a finisher AND without Conte on the bench.
And after losing so many points, it is now over.
We should better use our starters with Lazio and secure the championship, rather than chasing what we cant get...

The mistake is already made, now we are forced to make that count for smth...
Get a hold of yourself.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Quagliarella - Vucinic

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
This is a lost cause imo, we cant compete in this level without a finisher AND without Conte on the bench.
And after losing so many points, it is now over.
We should better use our starters with Lazio and secure the championship, rather than chasing what we cant get...

The mistake is already made, now we are forced to make that count for smth...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes. He was dangerous tonight. If he just gets the finishing right, he'll become a monster...
We can't for him to get his finishing right; this is arguably our most important game of the season. No time for experimenting.

I hope we win, but I am predicting a draw, seeing as our attack is lame as fuck and can't seem to kill off quality opposition. We scored 6 against Pescara, but failed to convert a single chance against Lazio.

Sitting back and soaking up the pressure suits Chelsea just fine, and we just lack that cutting edge in front of goal. I really hope Vucinic is ready and up for this. If Chelsea score first, it might be game over. In any case, it's going to be 90 nerve wracking minutes, that will leave a lot of us a nervous wreck.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
We can't for him to get his finishing right; this is arguably our most important game of the season. No time for experimenting.

I hope we win, but I am predicting a draw, seeing as our attack is lame as fuck and can't seem to kill off quality opposition. We scored 6 against Pescara, but failed to convert a single chance against Lazio.

back and soaking up the pressure suits Chelsea just fine, and we just lack that cutting edge in front of goal. I really hope Vucinic is ready and up for this. If Chelsea score first, it might be game over. In any case, it's going to be 90 nerve wracking minutes, that will leave a lot of us a nervous wreck.
No it doesn't, i'm pretty confident that if we don't try to go and dominate the game you'll win pretty comfortable.

@acmilan

What you say is partially true, Oscar is great and is not too shabby in the defensive part of the game as he did a job on Pirlo the first game and on Arteta when we played Arsenal.

The problem IMO is also that we currently lack the players to play both a 433 and a 4231, we can play Lampard mikel and Ramires in a 433 (well, not because lamps is injured) but we don't have the depth to cover for any of them. I'm pretty sure Oscar would do just fine in a 3 man mid though where he would be a CM rather than a CAM.

Something like this

Ramires - Mikel - Oscar/Lamps

Mata - Torres - Hazard

I'm pretty adamant that we need to sign a midfielder, a striker and even a backup cb if Luiz continues his very poor run of form.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think this will be our lineup:

Cech

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Cahill Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Torres
What kind of FB is Azpili-something actually? I've seen him play for Marseille and he looked like someone who plays high up the pitch and is quite fragile when it comes to defending, like a typical Spanish FB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)