[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (47 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well you guys ruined one Nigerian talent (Mikel), please don't ruin another (Moses) :lol:

Yeah I remember Marin and Hazard in the preseason just going ham. And Romeu got dropped altogether? I thought he was getting ready to take a step up by featuring more?
Also this might be me being totally wrong, but what happened to Mceachern ? When he first debuted he looked like a revelation. Shit better than Cleverly.
Mceachran is on loan at Swansea (iirc) but rarely plays, Romeu doesn't seem to be liked much by Di Matteo, he played today and he wasn't really good. I think he'll go.

We also have Lukaku on loan who has been good for WBA.

Kevin De Bruyne is on loan at Werder and he's doing amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If only I didn't have an exam 2 hours after the match...

I wouldn't feel so guilty about watching it anyway :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
RDM has been baffling this season with his team selections, Lampard and Mikel was the partnership that started the season, then he dropped Lampard and started using Ramires and Mikel.

After that Lampard got injured in the shaktar game (away) and he just stuck with Mikel - Ramires.

Lampard - Ramires have only started together in midfield in 2 games this season, vs Nordsjaellen away (1-4 win) and vs Shaktar away (lamps got injured in the first 15 minutes).

I agree with acmilan that no other of our midfielders have the intelligence nor the passing range of Lampard, they're just muscle.

Problem is none of our midfielders are cut out for the system we're playing, Lampard is not a DM, neither is Ramires, only Mikel and Romeu are pure defensive midfielders.

Our squad is IMO more suited to play a 4-3-3 rather than this season's customary 4-2-3-1. added to our lack of DMs the 4-2-3-1 doesn't really work because we're playing a very narrow game were our wide attacking players (Mata, Hazard) tend to drift to the center which makes us rely for width on our fullbacks. They also don't track back enough to make the system work and our fullbacks are left exposed every single time on the counter and subsequently skinned (see RVP goal and David Luiz own goal in the game vs manure and also both the shaktar games). compared to Mourinho's 4-2-3-1 in Inter where he shifted Eto'o into a winger and made them all defend as a unit, ours is lacking in that aspect. Mikel who is supposed to be our best DM is just above average, he lacks the urgency to be our starting DM, he loses the ball upfield and doesn't bother to track back or cover his man, he just jogs. He needs to be dropped and replaced by a better player ASAP, problem is we don't have a replacement. Still can't believe we loaned out Essien and Sold Meireles without getting replacements, poor management.

I think Lampard is still our most complete midfielder and could/should play a role in our team.

Also we have huge problems in our forward line but I think you're all aware of that.
the source of all those issues was you guys trying to include Oscar in the starting line up, which destabilized the team as he is a CAM and doesn't fit your usual 4-3-3 (as great a talent he may be, Lavezzi would have been a much more suitable investment, me thinks).
At the beginning of the season when you guys played some of your best games and the team looked to have found it's balance, Oscar was still mostly a reserve coming from the Olympics and all and you played with Lumpy-Mikel-Ramires in midfield. Then, with Oscar pushing into the first 11, you had to go to 4-2-3-1, which hurt the balance of the team and made you susceptible to counters and your defense look worse than it is.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is a lost cause imo, we cant compete in this level without a finisher AND without Conte on the bench.
And after losing so many points, it is now over.
We should better use our starters with Lazio and secure the championship, rather than chasing what we cant get...

The mistake is already made, now we are forced to make that count for smth...

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
This is a lost cause imo, we cant compete in this level without a finisher AND without Conte on the bench.
We should better use our starters with Lazio and secure the championship, rather than chasing what we cant get...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Don't watch the game then. Seriously, go and support another club that has better chances of winning. Do yourself the favour.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Don't watch the game then. Seriously, go and support another club that has better chances of winning. Do yourself the favour.
Actually It would do USE the favor if he did! Go jump on the Barca train. Serious Cronios whats your deal? being a fan means believing in the impossible, in the hard time and the best. Why are you a fan? Im newer to this forum then most but your crap is just that, crap. Iv been supporting this club before I was born. Since my great grandfather watched them in the late 30's before the war. So dont tell me and the other supporters here that Juve are finished. You think Chelsea fans didnt have faith last season? you think Inter fans were saying no way we will win 3 years ago? Be honest with yourself. You arnt a supporter.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Come on man, what's with that attitude?

We are Juve.

I'm not trying to be romantic or delusional, but we have always been about having a winning mentality even if things look difficult for us. It's why we've been so successful throughout our history.

I think we can definitely get the job done in the CL, maybe even with two wins in our remaining matches.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Come on man, what's with that attitude?

We are Juve.

I'm not trying to be romantic or delusional, but we have always been about having a winning mentality even if things look difficult for us. It's why we've been so successful throughout our history.

I think we can definitely get the job done in the CL, maybe even with two wins in our remaining matches.
:tup:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Cronios is right. I'm expecting this:

Storari
Caceres, Marrone, Lucio
Lichtsteiner, Padoin, Pogba, Giaccherini, De Cegile
Bendtner, Matri

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

fuck you and eat deck. you should get banned untill you come to your senses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)