[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (37 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
One could argue that it wouldn't be such a bad thing for him to get a yellow tonight.

If Juve keep going in the competition, he's going to get bookings and miss a game somewhere.

This way, at least he'd be the only player missing for the QF first leg.
Good point. Worst case scenario would be Marchisio and Vidal both being suspended for the same game.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #463
    I've never been that restless, I'm out. Talk to you guys later after the match hopefully celebrating.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Rather have Vidal available for the first game of our next tie. Then we can adapt our gameplan to suit the 2nd game where the circumstances might not make Vidal as necessary. Don't want to start a tie with a handicap already in place, forced to adapt our style from the first minute.

Plus, he should learn to play with a possible suspension looming because we intend to be in these scenarios for years to come and he will be here for a long time I hope.

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
    Tutto Juve Prediction:

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Marrone, Bonucci; Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Quagliarella, Matri
    On Sub. Bech: Storari; Chiellini, Asamoah, Isla, Marchisio, Vucinic, Giovinco.

Celtic (4-5-1): Forster; Matthews, Ambrose, Wilson Izaguirre; Forrest, Ledley, Wanyama, Mulgrew; Samaras; Hooper
    On Sub. Bech: Zaluska, Rogne, Kayal, Commons, Miku, Nouioui, Stokes

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    RAMI¹⁰, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    What is that?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)