[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (46 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Peroni,Blue Moon, Zwiec, Tyskie, Lech

all miles better.

Lech my fav yo.
Love Peroni, but always see that Tyskie but never tried it. Aint ever heard of those others you've mentioned. usually Stick to what I like & know. Unlike you......piss ed ;)

- - - Updated - - -

It's flavored with tequila....I wouldn't give that to a chinaman.
Don't knock til you've tried my friend. Don't knock at all.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
This is what I'm talking about. If you guys see it, trust me. Try it!!
You know, I once filled a bucket with beer and tequila...drank the whole bucket, didn't taste that good. But maybe it was because I drank it from a Smirnoff Ice bucket that I found from a bar.

Anyway, if it's beer, it can't be bad. :tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Please, not Vidal, he is card magnet at times, dont wanna miss him for next game.
One could argue that it wouldn't be such a bad thing for him to get a yellow tonight.

If Juve keep going in the competition, he's going to get bookings and miss a game somewhere.

This way, at least he'd be the only player missing for the QF first leg.

I've drank it plenty. If you like Peroin try Lech it's a Polish beer but you'll usually get the 3 big bottles for a fiver
I do love mixing Peroni and smack.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One could argue that it wouldn't be such a bad thing for him to get a yellow tonight.

If Juve keep going in the competition, he's going to get bookings and miss a game somewhere.

This way, at least he'd be the only player missing for the QF first leg.
Vidal pulling a Pavel, carrying us to the final then getting carded and missing the final, then we loose. :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)