[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (14 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #122
    Isla should start this one; Licht definitely needs to be rested (he is on a yellow and those green and white cunts will be looking to provoke/injure him).

I'd start Marchisio and rest Vidal, as he is more likely to get a yellow.
    Rest both and play Asamoah in his real position.

Caceres Asamoah Marrone Pogba Isla

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #124
    Giachh as LWB instead of Caceres, or even Peluso.
    Peluso! How can I forget him and his passes/crosses against Celtic themselves?

Here's what I wish we see

Buffon
    Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
    Isla Pogba Marrone Asamoah Peluso
    Anelka Matri​

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah drop Marrone, I dont expect him to start, would be suprised to see him, both Giaccherini and Padoin more like to start prolly.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #128
    I am not worried about the middle too much, I only want to see Asamoah in that position. Mostly I am eager to see Anelka-Matri as our forwards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Same here (attack wise), though I dont expect Asamoah in the middle at all ofcourse, its a good chance for Conte to give some of the bench players starting spots (Giaccherini), plus Pogba will start for sure, and somehow I dont see Pirlo being benched for this game if both Vidal and Marchisio are rested, so all in all unlikely to see Asamoah in his natural position.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    We shouldn't rest any players. Even though we have advantage of 3-0, we will be attacking them and I don't see us getting yellow cards. Play our best formation. Giach, Padoin, Marrone, are all players who should start only coppa games.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
    I am not worried about the middle too much, I only want to see Asamoah in that position.
    Yup.

Peluso is doing great so far as left wing-back so we can finally see Asamoah get some playing time in his natural position.

Having both Asamoah and Pogba as alternatives for the middle is a real boost as the season is in its crucial stage now.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    Same here (attack wise), though I dont expect Asamoah in the middle at all ofcourse, its a good chance for Conte to give some of the bench players starting spots (Giaccherini), plus Pogba will start for sure, and somehow I dont see Pirlo being benched for this game if both Vidal and Marchisio are rested, so all in all unlikely to see Asamoah in his natural position.
    Most probably but that was just a personal wish.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    If Anelka isnt fit, give Quag a chance. Play Seba, rest Mirko and Matri for Catania.

Buffon
    Barza - Bonu - Caceres
    Isla - Pogba - Pirlo - Asamoah - Peluso
    Anelka/Quag - Gio​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)