[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (41 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 26, 2007
Guys chill out, first of all we were missing few key players (Diego, DP, Chiellini and more). Second, their goal was offside. We hit the crossbar. We defo improved after ht. We didnt sit back after our first goal and we were so close to a 2nd with Amauri's header. It would have been a totally different game if it hadnt been for that slippery grass. No need to worry, atleast not yet. Lets wait to see how we match up against the germans and then we can start to worry if things go bad. Now our focus must be to maintain our perfect start in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
:lol:

I'm not worried, we'll get this wankers next time. There was a dramatic improvement from us in the second half so I know we're capable of it. The players need a break. They've been playing every 3 days pretty much for the past two weeks. Our players probably had the busiest schedule in Europe.
Especially since the Azzurri is actually Juve, thank you Lippi! :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:lol:

I'm not worried, we'll get this wankers next time. There was a dramatic improvement from us in the second half so I know we're capable of it. The players need a break. They've been playing every 3 days pretty much for the past two weeks. Our players probably had the busiest schedule in Europe.
Yeh, above everythng else i think we had a pretty poor approach to this game, we shuld have done better but oh well... better to fuck up now than in the next phase.

Players need to give everything in CL games... and today, we didnt.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Why is everyone saying that we played badly? The referee let many calls our way go past too easily (including the goal), he hit the bar and got really near in some occasions (had it not been for the damn referee). I'd say we played well, just wasn't our day.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
camo really needs to get the finger out and up his workrate and stop moaning when people tackle him fairly.

anyway whats happened in the 90 mins is gone now lets hope ciro and the players learn from it and in two weeks time in munich lets hope everyone is fit and we will see if this team has what it takes and has the character and belief to do well in europe.

the players looked v nervous tonight

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
I prefer if we qualify second. last year we qualified first and we ended up against Chelsea cz they were second behind roma :)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Why is everyone saying that we played badly? The referee let many calls our way go past too easily (including the goal), he hit the bar and got really near in some occasions (had it not been for the damn referee). I'd say we played well, just wasn't our day.
our midfield was down for most of the match... and u rate your team with the midfield work-rate so i think we was bad specially in the firs half we played decent in the second after the goal.

Sep 1, 2002
It does.
The goalscorer wasn't offside. Just look at the legs and the darker line on the grass. Plasil is at least on line with Marchisio.

Only the guy in front of Marchisio is offside.
Was he interfering with the play and did it cause the goal?

No.

If it was at the other end, I wouldn't blink an eye.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
I prefer if we qualify second. last year we qualified first and we ended up against Chelsea cz they were second behind roma :)
imo it does not matter what position you qualify, its all the same you have to beat the best teams if you want to win this competition

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
It does.
The goalscorer wasn't offside. Just look at the legs and the darker line on the grass. Plasil is at least on line with Marchisio.

Only the guy in front of Marchisio is offside.
Watch the replay. There you can see Plasil is about half a meter offside.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
the team looks jaded

really disappointed cuz i thought wed fare way better but given the circumstances we cant be too upset with the result cuz bordeaux played a great game

gourcoff would be the ideal replacement for camo imo...plus hed wana come back and rape meelan's ass

MOTM for me is split between Buffon and DIarra

mondo1

May 14, 2006
one thing is for sure that it will be really hard to qualify...
the 2 games against bayern could be decisive... we should have won this game at home, it won't be easy to win in france and in haifa.
still it is just the first game. so everything is wide open. but we have to preform much better. hope that diego dp chiellini and co come back...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)