[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (20 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If Caceres rated so badly because of Lazio game. I think Grosso didn't do better than Caceres in that game either. There is more chances for Lazio come from Grosso side, like the cross that Chiellini clear, Cruz chances, Foggia free kick, etc..

and do u want to replace him for Moli or PDC for this game then? For me Caceres will play in this game, Zebina need time to get his fitness level but not in tough game like against Bordeaux. I hope Zebina can start against Livorno.. Zebina is not that good in defense either, do u see how many times Zebina made a good interceptions or even block crossing. Sometimes he out of position too when he going forward and very slow to back to his position. Caceres is different, he got pace and hard work when go back after support attack

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If Caceres rated so badly because of Lazio game. I think Grosso didn't do better than Caceres in that game either. There is more chances for Lazio come from Grosso side, like the cross that Chiellini clear, Cruz chances, Foggia free kick, etc..

and do u want to replace him for Moli or PDC for this game then? For me Caceres will play in this game, Zebina need time to get his fitness level but not in tough game like against Bordeaux. I hope Zebina can start against Livorno.. Zebina is not that good in defense either, do u see how many times Zebina made a good interceptions or even block crossing. Sometimes he out of position too when he going forward and very slow to back to his position. Caceres is different, he got pace and hard work when go back after support attack
correct dude. exactly what i was thinking.

caceres was not bad. i was watching him all the time. defensive he was good. attacking he was bad in the first half. but its ok. it was his first half in a new team in an new position in a new league. he was anxious and its ok for a 22-years-old boy. i addition to this he had camo in front of him who is not good in defending. then he started to go forward and he was good...

i want to see him in the field tonight...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
is there a Veetle stream? :D
Nope. Well... I can't find it , and I've got plenty of sites to check, so..

Even though I'm not streaming this game ( I've got all 8 CL games on TV :D ), I checked for a Veetle link since you all really liked that one for the Lazio game.
Hope you guys find a good stream.

This game has to be 3 points, nothing less. Forza Juve.

Jiawy

Jul 7, 2008
juve:

buffon
caseres canna legro grosso
tiago melo marchisio
giovinco
amauri iaquinta

manninger zebina camo trezeguet poulsen molinaro deceglie

bordeaux:
carrasso
chalme ciani planus tremoulinas
diarra fernando
plasil gourcuff wendel
chamakh

rame henrique jurietti gouffran cavenaghi jussie bellion

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good game, tough opponent. The score is deserved. Both teams got their chances, both teams made mistakes. I hope both advance to the second stage.

May 22, 2007
Some embarrassing stuff shown out there. The whole midfield was dire, strikers needed 10 chances each to score and they opened our defense up quite worryingly at times.

Buffon best.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)