[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (51 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:sergio:

Where did i ever said it was good?

All i said he played against the odds in a new postion in a new system, in a new league for a new team.
Taking all that into account he didnt suck balls like you guys trying to make it appear.
You said you disagreed with Andy about his performance and Andy wasn't praising him

What changed ?

at least he has the potential, unlike the rest of our fullbacks.
and i'm no going in to that "when Zebina is fit" argument. when is he ever fit ?
right now and that's why he should play

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
You said you disagreed with Andy about his performance and Andy wasn't praising him

right now and that's why he should play
I see no sense in you getting to this cunclosion . I havent praised him either, i just dont think he was utterly bad.

Hence the disagreement.

Zebina is fit now, he probably wont be next week. he is a better player when fit.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Back to the CL. Am so excited I just can't wait for the match to begin. I remember 1996 & the atmosphere where I watched the match was incredible. There was this beer ad that synonymous with the CL. Nostalgia.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I expect Zebina over Caceres even though he scored last match, but I believe that Ferrara trust more Zebina than any other player on right back position!

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'm starting to adore the TV rights which allow me to watch any live CL match.

If I remember correctly, Chiellini's red card was a wrong call vs Chelsea?
It was a wrong call technicly. he did contacted the ball first, however in the contax of the match it was a 50/50 call, it was a raugh, from behind tackle and far from the ref, so it should have been avoided

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i expect caceres in the rb position instead of zebina. ferrara wanted him in juve so he should have seen something in this kid. in addition to this he must have seen something from his debut more than we have. i trust ferrara and don't forget that he was a defender, so he knows better. caceres had a nice debut. apart from the goal he was very good for me. and i think that ferrara will give him a second chance now that firstly the game is easier and secondly caceres is much more confident.

anyway, we will see in about 2 hours...

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
If anyone wants to pay to watch a good stream of the game, ViasatOnDemand is showing it. You can rent the game for 49kr, about 5€. I did it last year for the Chelsea games, and it was a pretty good stream :)

Here is the link if anyone is interested :)
http://viasatondemand.com/Sports/So.../19379/159-2030-Juventus-FC-Bordeaux-.product

P.S. I am not sure if anyone no matter where they live can rent it, but give it a shot.

HCsquared

May 24, 2009
2 more hours!! Hype!

I predict Trezeguet to score first, followed by Del Piero. Buffon then to make a penalty save, followed by a Nedved's surprise return from retirement and score another goal.

In a perfect world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)