[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (37 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
I don't think Zebina's fully fit enough to start the game. Besides, Caceres would've had a confidence boost with that goal he scored, so that gives me more reason to see him Start than Zebina. It'd throw in Zebina in the last 20 mins.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I disagree. I'm a zebina fan, always have been. Play his ass injured and he is still better than most european right backs. When he is having a good game he is hard to pass up....he plays with a lot of heart and his runs forward are fantastic. His crossing is great too IMO...that could really help us, especially if grosso is on target with crossing then our brilliant headers of trez, amauri or IQ will cause serious troubles today.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I would take him over Zebina as, despite his years with us, Zebina is utter gash. He offers the team fook all in the final third and his defensive ability is average at best. He has one good game in a blue moon and follows it up with sub-standard performances thereafter. Thats just MHO though, i;m sure others will disagree
Whaaat? When Johnnie boy starts going forward, the opposing defenders have a tendency to fall flat on the floor. He is excellent going forward.

The only downside to Zebina is that he's prone to silly mistakes because of his temper. Without that he'd be a top notch RB, but all in all he's still the best man for the job currently. If he's fit that is.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In case even more people wanna ask when does the match start:

The match starts at the same time every single CL game started in the last 15 years.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
really? i wake up full of energy because i no its juve, the rest of the day i feel like shit coz of lack of sleep but its worth it lol
agreed. will go to melb uni looking like death in a juve jersey tomorrow after the game :D
Maybe I'm just not a good enough Juve fan. I was never really a morning person. Thank god I have no school or uni to go to tomorrow though :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In case even more people wanna ask when does the match start:

The match starts at the same time every single CL game started in the last 15 years.
Except for games in Russia which sometimes kick off a couple of hours earlier. :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
really? i wake up full of energy because i no its juve, the rest of the day i feel like shit coz of lack of sleep but its worth it lol
Yep same here lol. I will wake up stream the Juve game and have the Milan-Marseilles game on SBS TWO on the tele.

I will be mega pumped when I wake up (and when Juve win!) but will feel like shite for the rest of the day. But I'll suffer through that for the love of my beloved Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)