[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (38 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
JUVENTUS
Buffon

Caceres Legrottaglie Cannavaro Grosso

Tiago F.Melo, Marchisio

Giovinco

AmaurI Iaquinta​

Panchina:Manninger,Ariaudo,Molinaro,Zebina,Camoranesi,Poulsen,Trezeguet

Bordeaux

Carrasso

Ciani, Planus Chalmè Tremoulinas

Diarra Fernando

Wendel Gourcuff Plasil

Chamakh​

In panchina: Ramè, Henrique, Julietti, Gouffran, Cavenaghi, Jussiè, Bellion.

DA TUTTOSPORT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
He's a hard worker, and he's good at holding the ball. Not to mention his telepathic understanding with Gourcuff.

What Juve need to be careful of are Bordeaux's fullbacks, they are the ones that provide the real width for the team. Chalme and Tremoulinas are very good going forward and providing crosses.
i hear this guy is a good player but their cb's are pretty shitty!

Amauri has to be a factor tomorrow night and by that i mean he has to score this time.4 games is too much w/o a goal

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

what do you care,you have it on HRT2,don't you?
Nope. On Tuesday NovaTV will be showing the CL, while HRT2 will be showing basketball EC, and they went with Chelsea-Porto :sigh: and tomorrow HRT2 is going with Inter-Barca.
From memory bought one last year (before i upgraded the connection) and it was pretty good. I'm considering doing the same for this matchday as they won't have the game on tv.
Perhaps I will too. 2€ for a game isn't much if the stream is quality and doesn't buffer like crazy.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Nope. On Tuesday NovaTV will be showing the CL, while HRT2 will be showing basketball EC, and they went with Chelsea-Porto :sigh: and tomorrow HRT2 is going with Inter-Barca.

Perhaps I will too. 2€ for a game isn't much if the stream is quality and doesn't buffer like crazy.
From memory it was a good stream but I could be wrong. I think i will give it a try because the game is going to be 5:45 am and i won't be bothered looking for a good stream.
Everytime I see footage from trainings, I see Molinaro making other laugh/smile. I think that's the reason why he's still at the club.
you might be on to something here as when the team were here two years ago ( or was it last year ?) some of the guys went up to get an autograph from him and they spoke Italian and they were laughing as well.

So he may well have a higher purpose.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
From memory it was a good stream but I could be wrong. I think i will give it a try because the game is going to be 5:45 am and i won't be bothered looking for a good stream.

you might be on to something here as when the team were here two years ago ( or was it last year ?) some of the guys went up to get an autograph from him and they spoke Italian and they were laughing as well.

So he may well have a higher purpose.
Someone told me he was watching Juventus Channel and they were training on crossing, well of course Molinaro's crosses are funny but his team mates won't laugh at him just because he's bad. And during that session they were laughing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)