[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (36 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fuckin Fox soccer Channel is playing Milan's game live instead of Juve'. How can those cunt nuggets buy exclusive rights to the CL in America and then pull this shit.
Well, Milan is playing Marseille after all. They do have a history together. Moreover, FSC hyped up Milan during their preseason shows, and you have to realize that they will want to push the team because they bought Onyewu. It shouldn't be a surprise that an American channel will want to market an American player and his new team.

So, to me, it makes more sense for them to show Milan at this point, not the Juventus match. Hopefully once they realize Milan is garbage and we have a real shot with Diego, they'll air us. They better show the matches against Bayern live.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hopefully once they realize Milan is garbage and we have a real shot with Diego, they'll air us. They better show the matches against Bayern live.
Plus, Onyewu won't get many chances in Milan, if any at all.

Nesta and Thiago Silva are sure starters and on the match against Livorno, when there were fears that Thiago Silva won't be able to continue the match, Leonardo sent Kaladze to warm up.
Even Kaladze is ahead of Onyewu in the pecking order and i won't be surprised if Leonardo prefers even Bonera to Onyewu when Bonera gets back from injury.

Onyewu made a wrong choice in joining Milan imo and his very poor pre-season performances where the Milan fans were even booing him at one point, didn't help his case.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, Milan is playing Marseille after all. They do have a history together. Moreover, FSC hyped up Milan during their preseason shows, and you have to realize that they will want to push the team because they bought Onyewu. It shouldn't be a surprise that an American channel will want to market an American player and his new team.

So, to me, it makes more sense for them to show Milan at this point, not the Juventus match. Hopefully once they realize Milan is garbage and we have a real shot with Diego, they'll air us. They better show the matches against Bayern live.
I knew that FSC wasn't going to show alot of Juve action in the CL. Juventus is less popular in America than the premier league's big four and Barcelona/ Real Madrid. And for some reason Milan seems to be popular here too. I'm not surprised just pissed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Plus, Onyewu won't get many chances in Milan, if any at all.

Nesta and Thiago Silva are sure starters and on the match against Livorno, when there were fears that Thiago Silva won't be able to continue the match, Leonardo sent Kaladze to warm up.
Even Kaladze is ahead of Onyewu in the pecking order and i won't be surprised if Leonardo prefers even Bonera to Onyewu when Bonera gets back from injury.

Onyewu made a wrong choice in joining Milan imo and his very poor pre-season performances where the Milan fans were even booing him at one point, didn't help his case.
He should be given more of a chance.

Leonardo is a retarded coach anyway.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
all i want is the players pass the ball to Giovinco a lot and he will do his Job.. i think they ignored him a lil in the last match.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
all i want is the players pass the ball to Giovinco a lot and he will do his Job.. i think they ignored him a lil in the last match.
The midfield was very crowded.

Juve found it tough to get the ball to Diego/Giovinco until after the first goal, which caused the game to become more stretched.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I wouldn't say it was crowded, Lazio played the same formation as us, didn't they? it was just set up to pressure our AMF more effectively...plus Lazio 's MF held their own really well and made creating chances quite difficult

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
End Long passes.
No.

There's a time and place for everything.

I wouldn't say it was crowded, Lazio played the same formation as us, didn't they? it was just set up to pressure our AMF more effectively...plus Lazio 's MF held their own really well and made creating chances quite difficult
A midfield can be made crowded due to good organisation and Lazio were well organised. It doesn't necessarily have to be about the number of players.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Don't know if it's already posted.

1 Buffon
2 Caceres
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
11 Amauri
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Molinaro
20 Giovinco
23 Ariaudo
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
33 Legrottaglie

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #156
    I looked and it says FSC is at least showing the match at midnight so I could watch a rerun. Just curios is it possible to get FSC in Canada?
    With an illegal dish you can. I mean fuck, FSWC is the same channel so they could show it instead of freakin' reruns of training with Toronto FC's trainer.

took the words right out of my mouth

once Milan is eliminated after the group stage, I wonder who they'll be showing then

this is a fucking joke...I may just cancel RAI, its not even worth the money anymore
    They blow man. It's the same fuckin' company. They told me they have to have diversity in their programming, not a soccer channel. Fuck em', most took this channel just for this.

At least you can see them on tape delay. Here they won't even show the game vs Bayern. Sportsnet will show ManU vs Wolfsburg and Real vs MArseille instead. :snoop:

What are DirectTv and Sky Sports Red Button (channels or streams)? Are they available in canada?
    They are covering the match live.
    nope

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Marouane is really good in the air, and that's about it IMO...never looks too flash with the ball at his feet
    He's a hard worker, and he's good at holding the ball. Not to mention his telepathic understanding with Gourcuff.

What Juve need to be careful of are Bordeaux's fullbacks, they are the ones that provide the real width for the team. Chalme and Tremoulinas are very good going forward and providing crosses.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    He's a hard worker, and he's good at holding the ball. Not to mention his telepathic understanding with Gourcuff.
    True that. Last season showed great teamwork between Chamakh and Gourcuff. One of the main reasons that they won Ligue 1 and the league cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)