[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (23 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i hope that zebina will be the one taking the RB position, because gorcuff tend to go the left side of their attack often and i don't think caceres will be able to hold him
Also they have wendel who plays on the left of their midfield, he's very good and fast, so i hope that zebina will be playing if his fit

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
NOBODY!

:mad:

TLN showed the Italian clubs in the past but now decided to show the EUROPA League instead. :rolleyes:

With no surprise, Sportsnet gives the preference to EPL clubs. :andyandbarcelona:

You can e-mail those fuckers so they show what you want.
thats screwed up.... In this case i really hope there is a good dtream.. This sucks big time...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We have Fox Sports World Canada here and they'll show Brazilian League replays. No CL.
RAI in Italy have the rights to the CL so RAI International could show it but they prefer showing Italian Soap Operas.
I looked and it says FSC is at least showing the match at midnight so I could watch a rerun. Just curios is it possible to get FSC in Canada?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man i just notioced that espn is not broadcasting the CL anymore!!! what on earth happened!!! :O

OMG OMG!!

this cant be!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems now fox sports have the rights, and are showing the madrid game on tv instead.
The juve game cost 5 bucks!.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Fuckin Fox soccer Channel is playing Milan's game live instead of Juve'. How can those cunt nuggets buy exclusive rights to the CL in America and then pull this shit.
took the words right out of my mouth

once Milan is eliminated after the group stage, I wonder who they'll be showing then

We have Fox Sports World Canada here and they'll show Brazilian League replays. No CL.
RAI in Italy have the rights to the CL so RAI International could show it but they prefer showing Italian Soap Operas.

West/Pacific are though if I'm not mistaken.
this is a fucking joke...I may just cancel RAI, its not even worth the money anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)