[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (5 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
So you still didnt enjoy beating Chelsea, Shakhtar or Celtic?

I did. Bayern are probably the best team in the world at the moment, as bad as we played over two legs, no shame AT ALL in going out to them.
I enjoy every Juve goal, every Juve win. I was taking from an outsiders perspective; Chelsea, Shakhtar, Celtic are not the teams to beat.

AngrySerb

Intolerant
Feb 14, 2013
Why would we sell vuci? He is aplayer with quality, he just needs someone next to him, he can not do it himself, him and quags usually pair up good and quags had a couple chances, but we need someone else. I'd rather sell giovinco then vuci, when vuci doesnt play our attack misses something
I forgot about him lol, he can fuck off as well. Top strikers are welcome!

Apr 15, 2006
Why would we sell vuci? He is aplayer with quality, he just needs someone next to him, he can not do it himself, him and quags usually pair up good and quags had a couple chances, but we need someone else. I'd rather sell giovinco then vuci, when vuci doesnt play our attack misses something
I think today's match should be proof enough that Vuc isn't as great as he's made out to be. He's only good when certain conditions are met. Like "he just needs someone next to him" or "when he's in the mood". All these flaws in him are something we need to improve upon. Just because "he's the best we've got" doesn't mean he's untouchable. The most I'm willing to see him is fulfill a bench role. No longer can he be the focus of our attacking play. No longer can he be the best we've got.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I enjoy every Juve goal, every Juve win. I was taking from an outsiders perspective; Chelsea, Shakhtar, Celtic are not the teams to beat.
Agreed, they aren't. But this is a new experience for many of our player, hopefully with a few more pieces next season we can make a better impression. I'm not prepared to go full emo after this loss.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
People screaming out about our forwards need to look at our midfield first, Marchisio and Pirlo :sergio:

I think we reminded Milan about why they gave Pirlo away for free in this tie.

Apr 15, 2006
Extremely worrying that we couldn't score in either legs. We can no longer be impotent in front of goal if we are to take on top teams like Bayern. Along with better forwards, Conte needs to work on better attacking moves. Seeing the top teams, this is the biggest area that needs improvement. Would be extremely disappointed if the club doesn't recognize it and invest in it full-heartedly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)