[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (3 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
You said Licht doesn't attack far up the field that much - he has scored and assisted many - he wont he game against Shaktar.
I think the home game against Chelsea is an even better example if you just discount the goal. He was very often our furthest player forward (even after Quag ignored the option to play him through a few times).

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Warming up for tonight's game by watching Buriram United taking on Jiangsu Sainty FC in the AFC Champions League :D

I refuse to give up, and neither should any of you. I will continue believing until the referee blows the final whistle. An early goal for us, and the tie is wide open once again. Last night's games and Milan's demolition against Barca this season, and the big leads they threw away against Depor and more recently Liverpool (epic comebacks by both those clubs) give me hope.

It's going to require a lot of heart, intensity, belief, luck, and perhaps some good fortune with the refereeing, but it isn't impossible.

Let's continue to believe :heart: :touched:

That's more like it. :touched:

Mar 30, 2013
When we lost the last game I listened to three little birds on repeat for an hour to calm my nerves.

Think I'm doing the same an hour before the game.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I am ok with losing, as long as our players play to the best of their ability.

What I don't like to see is them playing half as good as they can (i.e. the last game)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)