[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (5 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Maybe this will be one of those games where nothing goes right for bayern ie hits post 4 times or gets carded and play w ten men or something.

Either way not to say i dont care but its more important to me that juve actually plays their brand of football this time around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
TBH that's complete rubbish, Conte played 4-2-4 for several seasons, then 4-3-3 3/4 of the season last year. He's playing 3-5-2 because it best suits and fits the players we have.

The Italian coach thing is just something people like to use when they don't get what they want out of one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

But not Juve playing it. The unpredictability is something that might make it tempting in this one-off game, no one knows how it is going to work or the exact personnel.
All you say is now in the distant past. Look at Conte's tactics for the last 12 months, very conservative and static.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe this will be one of those games where nothing goes right for bayern ie hits post 4 times or gets carded and play w ten men or something.

Either way not to say i dont care but its more important to me that juve actually plays their brand of football this time around.
Not convinced we can play our brand considering Bayern's strengths.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
TBH that's complete rubbish, Conte played 4-2-4 for several seasons, then 4-3-3 3/4 of the season last year. He's playing 3-5-2 because it best suits and fits the players we have.

The Italian coach thing is just something people like to use when they don't get what they want out of one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

But not Juve playing it. The unpredictability is something that might make it tempting in this one-off game, no one knows how it is going to work or the exact personnel.
Glad you basically said what I was gonna say as well, Conte is the least typically Italian coach these days. We always look to play attacking football and to control the games. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Ok. So we are not playing 4-3-3 because Conte is a typically negative, cowardly Italian coach, who talks a lot of shit.
At first, we are not playing 4-3-3 because non of our forwards could handle with the wide attacker role on the right wing, ask Marrotta why he signed 4th choice RWB instead of wing forward
At second, yes, Conte is talking so much shit in his interviews :sergio: "We are outsiders" " :sergio: imagine what players feel when their coach is saying something like that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)