[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
with how our defense played in Munich to keep a clean sheet will be quite a feat. SO $#@!ing frustrating. never seen our back 3 that timid before :fero:

pisses me off. I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU BARZAGLI!!
Mandzukic pressured the life out of them on his own - pretty weak of them to be hassled out of the game by one player tbh.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I can personally see Conte starting off 3-5-2 then realising, Bayern has this shiit sussed (ground hog day) Switches to 4-3-all over the place formation, with the kitchen sink thrown on, disguised in a #10 shirt for added desperation.

Full time. Too little too late.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I can personally see Conte starting off 3-5-2 then realising, Bayern has this shiit sussed (ground hog day) Switches to 4-3-all over the place formation, with the kitchen sink thrown on, disguised in a #10 shirt for added desperation.

Full time. Too little too late.
Sounds all too plausible.

Then again, Conte learns quickly. It's already too late though, damage has been done.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Sounds all too plausible.

Then again, Conte learns quickly. It's already too late though, damage has been done.
Reading up on VS and they're banging on bout getting a goal in the first 15min would be vital. All a bunch of Einstein's if you ask me.

It'll be interesting. Sensible attacking play is in order. Don't let the intensity drop. Would rather give it a good old go and go out othet than be passive/patient like capello and go out.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well passive/patient Capello did work some times. Against Madrid the prime example, but just as many examples where it completely backfired I guess.

2-0 is just too much to make up i'm afraid, it makes any approach very risky.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I do think we can get 2, however, I can't see us having a clean sheet. its all about the away goals in this ties, and the one team that scores it, will go through, I guess.

I would love to see a 4-3-3, just come up with something new Conte, Bayern need to be surprised!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
usually, but hey, the first game looked like Bayern were in the locker room with juve and heared everything we were planing. it was sick, so give em something they don't expect!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
True enough I suppose, but our team plays very schematically. In a new formation, players will have to look for eachother. I fear it will make us all the more slow.

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
I do think we can get 2, however, I can't see us having a clean sheet. its all about the away goals in this ties, and the one team that scores it, will go through, I guess.

I would love to see a 4-3-3, just come up with something new Conte, Bayern need to be surprised!
I do not know if that would be really a help. Bayern is used to play against 4-3-3s - but is not against the 3-5-2. So they would probably adjust very easily. And the unusual formation could backfire when a team is not really used to play it very often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)