[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
gala didn't deserve to continue playing in the CL... they even lost against 10 men of real...

i think i broke my fist from punching stuff.... i have soooo many gala supporters at school.... fuck fuck fucuccckkckcfljear5fg;

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I predict Marotta and Agnelli blaming the pitch and appeal to UEFA about the conditions. While in reality we are shit and didn't deserve to go through.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juventus never deserved to adavcne anyway.

guys like conte, bonucci, chiellini, llorente and marchisio are not CL worthy.

but no, let's spend time studying oponnets in first halfs instead

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
With those conditions, half of our players didnt understand how it changed the game and that cost us. And Pogba passing straight to Melo was a very... Melo play by him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seriously annoyed. Obviously over the six games you can say we weren't good enough, but that last game was so farcical and such a leveller.

So often teams go out of this competition with extenuating circumstances, just wanted to see a normal game of football and the best team winning. Galatasaray were the best team at playing on a swamp, and that's what it came down to. €20m+ or whatever, sickening.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
fuck this team, always choked in europe, why the fuck even bothers with 3 fucking stars in a joke league while doing nothing but fucking chocking every fucking season in fucking europe?

OTOH what a fucking disgrace for uefa for allowing such crucial match to be played in a fucking swamp, fuck!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Once again pussy football failed. You simply don't go to a match wishing for a draw, it never works...well it does once every 30 years or so. In the CL you need to have some balls and go for the win no matter the circumstances, no matter the conditions.

I totally blame Conte for all the points dropped in this CL group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)