[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bjk and Fb are matchfixer like you. It is normal you support Besiktas and Fener against Galatasaray. Galatasaray fans > Beşiktas+Fener everytime and everywhere.
--------------------------------------------------
Juve fans have come. However, they are welcomed to our country. I won't say a bunch of pussy.
Galata players are charlatans and delinquents, rejects from big European clubs. Fenerbahce :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Update: #Galatasaray - #Juventus will go ahead. The hail has stopped and snow calmed down considerably

:tuttosport:
:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I don't understand how fans of other teams can just join forums and run their mouths. I would never have the balls or lack of respect to do that.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Galatasaray: Muslera; Chedjou, Semih Kaya, Gokhan Zan, Eboue, Felipe Melo, Sneijder, Selcuk Inan, Riera; Drogba, Burak Yilmaz

Muslera
Chedjou Semih Gokhan
Eboue Melo Inan Riera
Sneijder

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Llorente

Buffon
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah

:nico::nico::nico::nico::nico::nico::nico:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Bjk and Fb are matchfixer like you. It is normal you support Besiktas and Fener against Galatasaray. Galatasaray fans > Beşiktas+Fener everytime and everywhere.
--------------------------------------------------
Juve fans have come. However, they are welcomed to our country. I won't say a bunch of pussy.
Sure thing, bitch. I hope you're around after we're done with your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)