[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2013
I am a Gala fan and yesterday I saw a nightmare, in which I watched this game. The result was as follows.

Galatasaray 1 - Juventus 4
Drogba (56) Tevez (23)(37) Vidal (77) Llorente (86)

We started well for the first few minutes. But then Juventus slowly got the control and were the better side for the remainder of the first half. Tevez found the opener in the 23rd min, silencing the crowd. We tried to get back in the game but could not. Juve were very solid as a team and did not leave us any space to exploit at the back. Tevez scored again and Juve was leaving 2-0 at half time. Mancini made a few adjustments and we started the second half well. We increased the pressure and finally Drogba found the net bringing us some hope. For the next 20 minutes with the support of our fans we dominated the game and made Juve suffer. Buffon made a few critical saves and kept Juve in the game. We worked hard to find the equaliser but couldn't. As we were desperately seeking for a goal we left huge spaces behind and Vidal scored on the counter on the 77th min. After that Juve was back at the drivers seat against a demoralised and tired Gala. Finally Llorente found the net 4 minutes from time and sealed the victory for Juve. Interesting...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I am a Gala fan and yesterday I saw a nightmare, in which I watched this game. The result was as follows.

Galatasaray 1 - Juventus 4
Drogba (56) Tevez (23)(37) Vidal (77) Llorente (86)

We started well for the first few minutes. But then Juventus slowly got the control and were the better side for the remainder of the first half. Tevez found the opener in the 23rd min, silencing the crowd. We tried to get back in the game but could not. Juve were very solid as a team and did not leave us any space to exploit at the back. Tevez scored again and Juve was leaving 2-0 at half time. Mancini made a few adjustments and we started the second half well. We increased the pressure and finally Drogba found the net bringing us some hope. For the next 20 minutes with the support of our fans we dominated the game and made Juve suffer. Buffon made a few critical saves and kept Juve in the game. We worked hard to find the equaliser but couldn't. As we were desperately seeking for a goal we left huge spaces behind and Vidal scored on the counter on the 77th min. After that Juve was back at the drivers seat against a demoralised and tired Gala. Finally Llorente found the net 4 minutes from time and sealed the victory for Juve. Interesting...
Welcome back, you just came from the future.:martini:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)