[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

DD11

Aug 29, 2013
I see you've underestimated Gala and his fans a lot. Good luck for tuesday, gentlemen. Remember that we'll be 12 on the pitch with our fans.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
bonucci was rested against bologna so it looks like we will be playing 3-5-2 (although conte said we wont play that formation in european games). it would be a good thing if we play a little more defensively orientated and if we manage to draw

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Drogba must not score. Otherwise, he will overtake Del Piero concerning CL goals and take the place of our Capitano in the top 10 CL scorers.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
bonucci was rested against bologna so it looks like we will be playing 3-5-2 (although conte said we wont play that formation in european games). it would be a good thing if we play a little more defensively orientated and if we manage to draw
No it would be best if we went for the win. We're in good form, 7 clean sheets in a row. Time to stop being pu$$ie$.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I see you've underestimated Gala and his fans a lot. Good luck for tuesday, gentlemen. Remember that we'll be 12 on the pitch with our fans.
What's to underestimate? You've been utter shite in the CL so far.

Of course either team could win, this is football, but based on reality; form, player for player, and the strength of the team collective, we have nothing to fear.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
galatasaray playing 3-5-2? mancini flexing his tactical ability omg.
i remember last season when dortmund surprisingly switched to 3-5-2 before the game with schalke and schalke easily won. same thing here. they (galata) are not used to this system and are going to have a lot of problems if they do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)