[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (54 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
btw our schedule is terrible , we don't have time to rest
Yup.

We're playing 6 games in 2 and a half weeks. We'll see what our squad is made of, and whether players like Pogba and Marrone can really step up to the plate when needed, starting this Saturday.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I must say that there are some decent milan posters too. Like this necromancer guy fighting against "OMG JUVE SO LUCKY" army. Good Guy Necromancer.
This guy defends us regularly. He is described as closet juventino by many.

There were many positive comments too. Weird.
Well I've never hated Milan as much as Inter. Not that I like them but between Milan and Juve there is less rivalry than between Milan and Inter or Juve and Inter. And don't forget many of them grew up watching Pirlo.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:sergio: bilan fans... imagine the horror they would've faced had it been them not us who was trailing 0-2 on stamford bridge :lol: can you imagine this bilan team pulled a draw after trailing like that? these bilan soccer band members would've cried to their mommies at half time :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I must say that there are some decent milan posters too. Like this necromancer guy fighting against "OMG JUVE SO LUCKY" army. Good Guy Necromancer.
Lucky that we didn't spend beyond our means for so many years and had to toss Ibra and Silva just to balance our checkbook and look less like crooks?

Yeah, Juve is lucky. :pado:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lucky that we didn't spend beyond our means for so many years and had to toss Ibra and Silva just to balance our checkbook and look less like crooks?

Yeah, Juve is lucky. :pado:
Actually we have spent beyond our means but we have Company to support us while Berlusconi is still recovering if he ever will from 500M fine which he had to pay.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
if only we had 97-98 capitano :touched: with him we would've trashed chelsea, city and bayern combined... substitute pirlo (no offense to him) with 98 zizou and I'd say we will be able to match with the combination of the best XI of barca and madrid!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
if only we had 97-98 capitano :touched: with him we would've trashed chelsea, city and bayern combined... substitute pirlo (no offense to him) with 98 zizou and I'd say we will be able to match with the combination of the best XI of barca and madrid!
Two out of three best players in the world at that time. Probably the strongest Juve I've ever watched.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Two out of three best players in the world at that time. Probably the strongest Juve I've ever watched.
you are wrong with the 2nd sentence... last night I finally believe that marchisio - vidal > davids - deschamps/tacchinardi and our current 5 midfielders is certainly better than the 95-98 midfielders bar zizou alone... I dare to say that if we had our current midfielders back then in the 95-98/99 THERE WON'T BE 2 CONSECUTIVE YEARS UCL WINNER MYTH because we would've already made it 3 or 4 CONSECUTIVE YEARS WON! grandpa ferguson would never had treble at that time!

this is arguably the strongest midfield juve ever had bar platini/zizou alone, sorry for pirlo but he's not at the exact same level with platini and zizou

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yup.

We're playing 6 games in 2 and a half weeks. We'll see what our squad is made of, and whether players like Pogba and Marrone can really step up to the plate when needed, starting this Saturday.
not only that , but we play again on saturday and than again on tuesday . We have only 2 days to rest

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Oscar shoots and Bonnucci lets it go and it goes in, it's still Bonucci's fault. I think he does what a defender is supposed to do, he's just unlucky. I'd rather a defender attempt to block a shot than not.
:agree:

Juventino[RUS];3866692 said:
Stone Island. :howler:

The uniform for people whose primary aim in life is to look tough.

What do u guys think of the "penalty" situation with Hazard?
Tough call, but probably not a penalty.

Barzagli didn't really do anything much more than run along and apply light pressure.

Hazard was making any attempt to actually do anything, other than step across Barzagli and fall over.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve really need to rethink what they are doing with attacking corners.

I'm not a big fan of short corners, but if you are going to take them and you don't really have any intention of putting a ball into the box, what's the point of bringing all the CBs up and leaving yourself vulnerable to a counter-attack?

By all means use a corner just as a way to gain comfortable possession high up the pitch, but set the team up accordingly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)