[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (69 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3866519 said:
lol? It was 100% Buffon's ball
If Oscar shoots and Bonnucci lets it go and it goes in, it's still Bonucci's fault. I think he does what a defender is supposed to do, he's just unlucky. I'd rather a defender attempt to block a shot than not. From a former GK's perspective.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3866528 said:
Look at the video highlights that i gave you and look at the Buffon reaction, it sayin' everything.
He's pissed because he got scored on. Trust me, he's not mad at Bonucci for doing his job.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3866532 said:
$trt.JPG
$xzc.JPG

Look at GiGi after we conceded
So what? All goalkeepers are mad when they concede. Especially when it's off of a deflection. It's a cheap goal.

Would you rather Bonucci step out of the way when the other team shoots at Juve's goal?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If Oscar shoots and Bonnucci lets it go and it goes in, it's still Bonucci's fault. I think he does what a defender is supposed to do, he's just unlucky. I'd rather a defender attempt to block a shot than not. From a former GK's perspective.
Gay Kiddie-diddler?

He's pissed because he got scored on. Trust me, he's not mad at Bonucci for doing his job.
Yeah, Bonucci was doing his job.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Did Gary Nevill call the match and start talking about "english fortitude" again?
"English fortitude"? Is that what holds back all those kidneys, black pudding, and baked beans of an English breakfast from wreaking havoc on the Tube in the morning like a Tokyo saron gas attack?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)