[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I should fucking -rep all you panicking fuckers!!! " Filip, this is different than trailing in Seria A"..... Fuck you bitch!!!! FUCK YOU!!! You people should fucking learn ONCE AND FOR ALL what is Juventus all about. Me and this other dude were the only two Juve fans at this coffee bar where i watched the game and when Oscar scored the second goal for Chelsea, i stood up with my 2x2 metres flag and said "FUCK YOU ALL!! Check this out now......" cause i knew, i fucking knew that we would draw cause this is JUVENTUS!!! FUck all you paranoids! You know who you are....the same ones that started screaming "fuck Marchisio! Take him out! Chiello is scared! Bonucci is shit!" God damn it im so angry right now....really....
I agree with you mate, I hade somewhat similar situation, but I have to dissagree with one point - Bonucci IS actually shit. You can say that it's not his foult or what, but he always manages to get in these situations, and he doesn't look like someone who could potentialy become something big so to sum it up he is actually shit. I hope he just has an average season (for him it would be an awesome season) and the we buy a good defender to replace him.

Oh and fuck Giovinco, he couldn't keep possesion for the team if his life depended on it. Though he is good for one twos, as long as he is the one who is passing back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I should fucking -rep all you panicking fuckers!!! " Filip, this is different than trailing in Seria A"..... Fuck you bitch!!!! FUCK YOU!!! You people should fucking learn ONCE AND FOR ALL what is Juventus all about. Me and this other dude were the only two Juve fans at this coffee bar where i watched the game and when Oscar scored the second goal for Chelsea, i stood up with my 2x2 metres flag and said "FUCK YOU ALL!! Check this out now......" cause i knew, i fucking knew that we would draw cause this is JUVENTUS!!! FUck all you paranoids! You know who you are....the same ones that started screaming "fuck Marchisio! Take him out! Chiello is scared! Bonucci is shit!" God damn it im so angry right now....really....
What a great laugh. :lol:
Thank you!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Buffon 7
Barza 7
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 8
Lichtsteiner 8
Vidal 8.5
Pirlo 7
Marchisio 8.5
Asamoah 7.5
Vucinic 8
Giovinco 6.5

Isla n/a
Quagliarella 8
Matri n/a

JuveFC

Jul 26, 2006
Work, work, work!

Solid game resulting in a well deserved point in a very difficult match.

It sure didn't come from nothing!

Five Juve players (MVP, Barzagli and Chiello) running more than Chelski's 'top-runner' (Lampard) and a total of 119,5 km for the entire team against Chelski's 109 km.

Squad rotation seems to be important to keep up the stamina.

Forza Juve!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
When we got vidal for 10 mil i was thinking that it was the right price to pay for someone who would simply be a ball winning middfielder while remembering that we paid 25 mil for melo . In the end we got a fantastic box to box middfielder who scores as many goals as a trequartista and resolves matches on his own . A real monster , Grazie Marotta :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ha eurosport commentary is full of biased shit. Whilst I was trying to find a stream thanks to fuckcast. I flicked through other matches and thought ill read manchowders commentary in hope gala equalize. There I read ' Kagawa has ran 10Km. Superhuman' :howler: Arseholes. Well the ghost ran over 12KM. Superhuman that! Forza my boys :heart:

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Good game, I hoped we would win it but after a unlucky 2:0 I'm happy with the draw.

Positive is that we had enough personality to stand up and make the draw. The defence had never really problems. The second Goal from Oscar was really world class and on the first goal of course the unlucky deviation from Bonucci. The midfield often unusual unprecise , asamoha didn't pushed, gio never found into the game, vucinic... well... nothing special. But they all battled hard, especially Vidal and Lichtsteiner. A super qualia saved the day, he should play more in future.

So all in all this draw is a win, if we take in consideration that we didn't played out best game.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
sorry double post but I use it for the bonucci haters, yes you can see it only form the negative side, it was not a mistake but just unlucky. Yesterday at the Real - City game a defender took his head away and so Ronaldo scored and they all asked him why he did that. He just did his job!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I should $#@!ing -rep all you panicking $#@!ers!!! " Filip, this is different than trailing in Seria A"..... $#@! you bitch!!!! $#@! YOU!!! You people should $#@!ing learn ONCE AND FOR ALL what is Juventus all about. Me and this other dude were the only two Juve fans at this coffee bar where i watched the game and when Oscar scored the second goal for Chelsea, i stood up with my 2x2 metres flag and said "$#@! YOU ALL!! Check this out now......" cause i knew, i $#@!ing knew that we would draw cause this is JUVENTUS!!! $#@! all you paranoids! You know who you are....the same ones that started screaming "$#@! Marchisio! Take him out! Chiello is scared! Bonucci is $#@!!" God damn it im so angry right now....really....

:flag1: beautiful!!! simply beautiful!!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
There are only 3 reasons why we didnt win tonight.... their names are Pirlo, Giovinco and Vucinic. Oscar put Pirlo in his pocket tonight in all honesty....
Pirlo needs to rest , he has been on bad form since the begining of the season , he is 34 and he can't play every three days
Giovinco was used badly
Vucinic didn't have a brilliant match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)