[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (8 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 25, 2012
Juve is under great pressure in the 1st half, but we show the world our spirit.
Our players are quite nervous as we can see, but we do have the quality to challenge europe.
Its great to see we come back from 2-0

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We did have a lot more mispasses than usual and we were very nervous. But this gives me confidence. If we can match chelsea in their home with these mistakes, well bring them on their knees when we overcome our cl nerves.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
this should have been a win! Chelsea had the "culo" to score 2 magical goals! The 1st a deflection and the 2nd the goal if that dude's life! WOW..... Most of the rest of the game, dispite our bad passing and dumb mistakes we were in control. Just like their super goal went in, Quags hit the crossbar... thats the difference from a tie and a win today! FORZA JUVE!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
It was a good match overall. It sucked that we didn't have someone great upfront as Vucinic and particularly Gio were pretty bad. But all in all, I'm proud of this team. We're back :heart:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
chiellini was fantastic all game, expecially at the end won just about everything

vidal was massive and scored a great goal

licht was very good at his line

marchisio, MOTM for me, worked very hard breaking up buildup play, making forward runs, clever passes, two assists, nearly a goal

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
One thing, we gave away so many balls.Chelsea had a chance to counter on numerous occasions. And those mistakes were easy passes or Bonucci's attemtps to be Pirlo.That needs to stop.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Even after 2 goals down I was calm and confident that we would pull at least a draw.

We played a bad game, to many mistakes yet we managed to get a point, this is what it makes a great team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)