[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (67 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
I have a day long final round interview with Shell at 8 am (the match is at 2.40am) so I hope Juve wins so I'll be in a good, confident mood :D

cant wait !!!!! I really hope to see Mirko shine, and can't wait to see asamoah-marchi-pirlo-vidal-licht work rate :cool:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juve has been doing well in the league, but we've got to all remember that UCL is a completely different ball game and Chelsea, no matter how undeserved, are the reigning champions. Going by form and paper Juve have a chance to come away with something, even a win, but we could just as easily leave without a point.

Forza Juve! Vidal, Licht and Asamoah to cause some pain at Stamford Bridge!

Aug 1, 2003
My only concern to be honest is if our players get nervous, that's the only thing I can think of that could do serious damage to our performance. If we play our natural game, (and not underestimating chelsea here, I just think this Juve edges out with more grit) we should be alright.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't see why they should. The 6 Azzurri boys (Gigi, the back 3, Pirlo and Marchisio) have a lot of big int'l experience. Buffon and Pirlo have plenty experience in the CL and Mirko, Chiello, Licht, Marchisio, Vidal have some good games under their belts too. It's only really Asamoah and Giovinco out of the starters, and they've played a little in the tournament already too.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
My only concern to be honest is if our players get nervous, that's the only thing I can think of that could do serious damage to our performance. If we play our natural game, (and not underestimating chelsea here, I just think this Juve edges out with more grit) we should be alright.
I have to agree. My biggest fear is this game means way more to Juve than it does to Chelsea considering its been almost 2 years since Juve played a UCL game

Aug 1, 2003
that's true, but it's been a while in the CL and it's their first time playing on this stage together for most. I dunno, important WC etc is, I think CL is a different ballgame together for a player :D

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
that's true, but it's been a while in the CL and it's their first time playing on this stage together for most. I dunno, important WC etc is, I think CL is a different ballgame together for a player :D
the CL is the ultimate for myself as a fan of the game. Nothing beats it. Would you really see a game in the WC like the City/Real game today so early in the tournament?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
OK, so I'm all prepared and dressed for work, but I can confidently say that I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I'm too damn focused about tonight. :scared:

Oh, btw, it's Match Day motherfuckers! :weee:

Dec 31, 2008
OK, so I'm all prepared and dressed for work, but I can confidently say that I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I'm too damn focused about tonight. :scared:

Oh, btw, it's Match Day motherfuckers! :weee:
Word :lol:

Gotta meet 6-7 customers today. I hope I won't be discussing the match with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)