[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (60 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Starting Matri? Hope that's just BS. Keep Vucinic and Giovinco because they've been playing well together. And if you're afraid of the lack of size up front, play Bendtner but not Matri. He's not in form right now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Starting Matri? Hope that's just BS. Keep Vucinic and Giovinco because they've been playing well together. And if you're afraid of the lack of size up front, play Bendtner but not Matri. He's not in form right now.
Aye.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #426
    Im fine with benching matri for gio but bendtner?! FUCK NO, watcha been smoking Suns?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    WΏΏdy;3863725 said:
    Im fine with benching matri for gio but bendtner?! FUCK NO, watcha been smoking Suns?
    Matri cannot be a starter. Did you see what he managed to do against Genoa? Nothing.

Giovinco - Vucinic is a more lethal partnership IMO. Matri can be a very good sub, if used at the right time.

Anything except a Vucinic/Gio partnership up front would make me very angry.
    :tup: :agree:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    If we don't win or draw this one, I have to take a day off on Thursday to prevent the mocking at work. And yes, it's my own fault for being so sure today at work that we'll either win or draw.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #430
    Matri cannot be a starter. Did you see what he managed to do against Genoa? Nothing.

Giovinco - Vucinic is a more lethal partnership IMO. Matri can be a very good sub, if used at the right time.

:tup: :agree:
    Like i said, i agree with the Gio-Vuci pairing and enching matri but bendtner? :scared:

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #431
    If we don't win or draw this one, I have to take a day off on Thursday to prevent the mocking at work. And yes, it's my own fault for being so sure today at work that we'll either win or draw.
    Wise man, about the gloating be glad you did it. We shall rock it tomorrow.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    WΏΏdy;3863745 said:
    Like i said, i agree with the Gio-Vuci pairing and enching matri but bendtner? :scared:
    Whoops. I misread what you said before.

Yeah, I don't think this match should be Bendtner's debut. I don't want to see Bendtner or Quagliarella tomorrow.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    WΏΏdy;3863725 said:
    Matri is in a slump, everything is wrong for him right now. If its between Matri and Bendtner I'd rather play Bendtner and see what he can offer us because I know Matri is not up for it right now.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    • Juventus have not won on their last 11 competitive outings in England, losing eight and drawing three, including their 2003 UEFA Champions League final penalty shoot-out defeat by AC Milan.

• Juve have triumphed just twice in 19 contests away to English opposition: 2-1 against Aston Villa FC in the 1982/83 European Champion Clubs' Cup quarter-finals and 1-0 at Manchester United FC in the 1996/97 group stage.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle.../match=2009489/prematch/background/index.html

Stay humble guys this game is massive.
    As of now this team has broken a lot of records , we are up for the challenge :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Matri is in a slump, everything is wrong for him right now. If its between Matri and Bendtner I'd rather play Bendtner and see what he can offer us because I know Matri is not up for it right now.
    I don't think we need either of them, Matri and Bendtner are outdated players. We need someone like Giovinco, who will run ring arounds Terry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)